Community Umm ! Hi ! How are you guys ?

Gamer Azad

Rising User
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Well i am new in freedom and also new in Youtube. I need some suggestion. I have not so much money for buy required equipment for start youtubing. But i want to do it any cost. I have gaming channel. Any suggestion for me ? :( Thank you guys :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom :)

depending what you record , for PC OBS is a great free screen recorder with a lot of tutorials on YouTube :)

A cheap mic could be A snowball but its still £45 hmm but you can pick up cheap ones from anywhere really such as amazon :)

then get games off steam to play , but my advice would be play games that you enjoy not just what is in high demand because if you enjoy them then its a lot better content !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well i am new in freedom and also new in Youtube. I need some suggestion. I have not so much money for buy required equipment for start youtubing. But i want to do it any cost. I have gaming channel. Any suggestion for me ? :( Thank you guys :)
What's your budget in mind? If you figure out what you're willing to shell out, I'd consider getting a microphone, it's your top priority. You can manage with a free video editor, and not using a camera for a while. Start practicing your commentary now, because it will help for the future!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Welcome! :)
Things I would suggest:
Major gaming platform (Xbox, PlayStation, or PC)
Recording software (Don't use OBS, very glitchy unless you have a GOOD PC) (Bandicam for PC & Elgato for console)
Microphone (Re-use an old Turtle beach headset or even buy a snowball for $40-120)
I hope I could help you man :)

Gamer Azad

Rising User
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Welcome! :)
Things I would suggest:
Major gaming platform (Xbox, PlayStation, or PC)
Recording software (Don't use OBS, very glitchy unless you have a GOOD PC) (Bandicam for PC & Elgato for console)
Microphone (Re-use an old Turtle beach headset or even buy a snowball for $40-120)
I hope I could help you man :)
I dont know but when i start recording games with bandicam my games became laggy and slow. any suggestion bro ?

Reactions: Nuke

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom, Azad!
There are a lot of youtubers out there that start their channel on a tight budget, so it is possible :)
The most important things are to have fun and have a decent mic.
I use a cheap mic at the moment while I save up for a Blue yeti (according to reviews one of the best for youtubing)
You can get away with using free video editting software indeed, especially if you don't want to do anything too fancy.
If you don't need any editting at all, you can use a program called Handbrake to compress your files into more manageable sizes for youtube viewers.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Welcome to the Community!

I checked out your channel man, funny videos! the only suggestion is to work on the visual quality, and the amount of content. Add some more videos for viewers to watch when they come. Keep it up man

Gamer Azad

Rising User
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Community!

I checked out your channel man, funny videos! the only suggestion is to work on the visual quality, and the amount of content. Add some more videos for viewers to watch when they come. Keep it up man
After reading your comment looks like my mind get some oxygen xD. Thanks i will defenetly gonna continue again. I was lose on me. Thank you for your inspiration :)

Gamer Azad

Rising User
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
T
Welcome to Freedom, Azad!
There are a lot of youtubers out there that start their channel on a tight budget, so it is possible :)
The most important things are to have fun and have a decent mic.
I use a cheap mic at the moment while I save up for a Blue yeti (according to reviews one of the best for youtubing)
You can get away with using free video editting software indeed, especially if you don't want to do anything too fancy.
If you don't need any editting at all, you can use a program called Handbrake to compress your files into more manageable sizes for youtube viewers.
Thank you :)

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi!! You honestly really don't need much, a mic and an average computer is all you really need. If the quality is not that good to start with, i don't think it will make a difference as long as you can engage people. We all have to start somewhere :)