PC UK Based PC Gamers Needed!

Mark Patterson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing fantastic. So I am looking for more people to play with! I play a lot of different PC games and would love to have more people to play with.

Here is a small list some of the games I play:

8 Bit Armies
Dead by Daylight
Rainbow Six: Siege
For Honor
Black Ops 2
Doom
Dota 2
Garrys Mod
H1Z1
Mortal Kombat X
Injustice Gods Among US
Battlefield 3/4/1
Shellshock Live
Elite Dangerous

and many, many more :p

Have any of those games and want to collab? Even if you are not from the UK still let me know if you want to collab.

Ideally, I am looking for people who are able to have a laugh, do not get easily offended but most of all are dedicated to youtube and are not going to give up easily.

Thank you for reading.

Mark Patterson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I do a gmod video with you bud!

I sent you a message on Twitter :)[DOUBLEPOST=1492956549][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really want to do PC collabs with someone but since my games from Steam were removed I can't play many games. I can play Dota 2, but I am horrible at it.

Hey I checked out your channel, you don't seem to do the same kind of stuff as me :(

That Bot Guy

New User
Apr 25, 2017
hi id love to join you for some gmod but i dont quite reach the level of subs you and other commentators. cough cough EVERYONE. im a very small channel with 5 subs. i have a twitter with no followers "shocking". So i would like to say it probably be best to just add me if you dont have enough people if you do my feeling wont be hurt with that denial my friend.also im 13 :). So yeah. here. my profile is actually just the words

Youtube : thatbotguy

my twitter is that_bot_guy. i need to make it better just not very good at my articulates