Community Ugh a roblox youtuber

Refoc

New User
Mar 23, 2017
YouTube
Your name/alias: Kimas
Where are you from?: Lithuania
How old are you?: 13
How did you find Freedom!?: I was searching in youtube *Best networks for youtube* and bam
What made you join our forums?: To watch new content and maybe even grow my channel a bit
What are your hobbies?: Workouting,Watching anime,Listening to Kpop,Playing Roblox, Making food, Being lazy (Yup that's a hobby lol)
What is your favorite food?: It depends on what i want to eat at the moment.. So i cannot answer that
Why did you start YouTube?: Because it's fun (good enough of a reason? XD)
What is your biggest dream?: Hmmm hit 100 subscribers, Get that six pack, Be healthy
What kind of channel do you run?: Roblox Gameplays pretty much (Ill change up a few times) but mostly it's just gaming
How frequently do you upload?: I TRY (TRYYY) to upload atleast 2 times a week but that depends on how busy i am in the week! (Guys this is not really my first time in this Network but i deleted my prev channel >.>) i hope that's not against the rules... Anyway yeah that's me

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Congrats on the channel and welcome to the forums (again) lol, i hope you enjoy your stay and hit your 100 subscriber goals!
[DOUBLEPOST=1490245135][/DOUBLEPOST]If your ever looking for graphics, i make revamps for smaller youtubers! (For either forum credits or paypal) Click Here to request one!

Reactions: Refoc

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Refoc & Welcome to the Freedom forums (#2, its fine to start over :) ), I've got say I love your thumbnail from your latest video, Wow. puts mine to shame. If you're quick and can get the Freedom Partner Badge then you should consider entering it into our contest this month which is on thumbnails, you never know you could win and get $50. My advice when it comes to content creation is don't make a schedule, while lots would disagree, sometimes it can just force you to make content that you don't want to make. Also just make sure to keep life first, YouTube should really stay as a hobby unless you can earn a living off of it. Below are some useful forum links for you to check out.

Milestones (post your milestones here) | Find other to collaborate with | Promote your content | Request/offer GFX/VFX | Request/offer reviews | Tips & Tricks | C.R.I.B

Reactions: Refoc

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Your name/alias: Kimas
Where are you from?: Lithuania
How old are you?: 13
How did you find Freedom!?: I was searching in youtube *Best networks for youtube* and bam
What made you join our forums?: To watch new content and maybe even grow my channel a bit
What are your hobbies?: Workouting,Watching anime,Listening to Kpop,Playing Roblox, Making food, Being lazy (Yup that's a hobby lol)
What is your favorite food?: It depends on what i want to eat at the moment.. So i cannot answer that
Why did you start YouTube?: Because it's fun (good enough of a reason? XD)
What is your biggest dream?: Hmmm hit 100 subscribers, Get that six pack, Be healthy
What kind of channel do you run?: Roblox Gameplays pretty much (Ill change up a few times) but mostly it's just gaming
How frequently do you upload?: I TRY (TRYYY) to upload atleast 2 times a week but that depends on how busy i am in the week! (Guys this is not really my first time in this Network but i deleted my prev channel >.>) i hope that's not against the rules... Anyway yeah that's me
Welcome to the Community :)

See my daughter always play Roblox, seems like a fun game ^^