Gaming Tythaeus's latest funny videos (may cause uncontrollable laughter)

Tythaeus

The One and Only
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2015
Kalamazoo, Michigan
YouTube
Tythaeus

I was streaming Roblox's Phantom Forces and decided to use the footage for a funny video. This contains the BEST clips, funny and troll moments with additional editing to enhance the silliness. From trolling to insane kills, there's a little bit of everything. This took a LOT of time so be sure to show some love if you enjoyed.

This thread will be updated with more of my crazy shenanigans as they are released so keep an eye out if you want to see more. \○/

Tythaeus

The One and Only
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2015
Kalamazoo, Michigan
YouTube
Tythaeus

Alright guys, today I decided to tell a funny life story about a drummer I had encountered. It's a bit shorter than what I had thought it would have turned out. I paired it up with some CS:GO gameplay in the background and a couple of funny edits here and there to enhance certain moments. Leave a like if you enjoyed!

-Tythaeus

Tythaeus

The One and Only
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2015
Kalamazoo, Michigan
YouTube
Tythaeus

Me and a couple of friends tried out Brawlhalla! I decided to stream it on twitch because why the hell not. This is a compilation of the funniest moments from that stream with some editing here and there to enhance it. Thanks for watching. :D

-Tythaeus