Type of mic?

Maverickgreen10

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2014
Ohio, US
YouTube
So apparently I need drivers to make a Mic work so does anyone the brand of this mic? If it can work then I can use it instead of a webcam mic. So help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
So apparently I need drivers to make a Mic work so does anyone the brand of this mic? If it can work then I can use it instead of a webcam mic. So help would be greatly appreciated!!!

maybe you should actually tell us the brand and model instead of showing us a picture

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
well try look around the mic.
There must be a brand or atleast a name on it somewhere.
Try look close at the different sides on it.
Or ask your friends if you dont find any.

If you can get the name and brand.
Then I could easy help you find the needed drivers to run it.

Maverickgreen10

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2014
Ohio, US
YouTube
It has the same stand a d everything so it must be it. Thank you. It says that it does not need any drivers. Could there be drivers I need to use an audio jack in the first place? Everything is up to date.[DOUBLEPOST=1451018462][/DOUBLEPOST]
well try look around the mic.
There must be a brand or atleast a name on it somewhere.
Try look close at the different sides on it.
Or ask your friends if you dont find any.

If you can get the name and brand.
Then I could easy help you find the needed drivers to run it.
Someone here found it here but. It says that it's driverless.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tonor-Profe...=1450998585&sr=8-14&keywords=tonor+microphone

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
It has the same stand a d everything so it must be it. Thank you. It says that it does not need any drivers. Could there be drivers I need to use an audio jack in the first place? Everything is up to date.[DOUBLEPOST=1451018462][/DOUBLEPOST]
Someone here found it here but. It says that it's driverless.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tonor-Professional-Microphone-Recording-Notebook/dp/B012NBA3GO/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1450998585&sr=8-14&keywords=tonor microphone

Well then you should just connect the mic to the computer.
Just also note that it is not working with any type of apple products. (Mac books and stuff not compatible)
The mic is only funktional for Windows and Linux as i can see via that link.

Try Reconnect the mic to the pc. and use the windows update or windows problemsolver (not sure the exatly name of it). But one of the two should be able to fix potential problems with the connection error.
Try the problemsolver to find the problems, And only use Windows Update in extreme cases that nothing else works.

Maverickgreen10

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2014
Ohio, US
YouTube
Well then you should just connect the mic to the computer.
Just also note that it is not working with any type of apple products. (Mac books and stuff not compatible)
The mic is only funktional for Windows and Linux as i can see via that link.

Try Reconnect the mic to the pc. and use the windows update or windows problemsolver (not sure the exatly name of it). But one of the two should be able to fix potential problems with the connection error.
Try the problemsolver to find the problems, And only use Windows Update in extreme cases that nothing else works.
Came up with nothing. Even the troubleshooter said there was no problem.