Twitter

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Now everyone says use twitter as a mean of social media but I don't see how that works. I mean yes you can tweet out a video and people who followed you will see it an maybe even watch it. I mean the way I see it the people who follow you on twitter are most likely already subscribed to you so they can already know when you have videos coming out.
I guess I am asking how can you maximize twitter to work in your favor?

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
I tweet a lot of other big Youtubers as well as talk about events. You won't make much more of a following, but it's nice to be active with other people like you.

KingdomSlayerNav

Rising User
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
CraziiNav
Now everyone says use twitter as a mean of social media but I don't see how that works. I mean yes you can tweet out a video and people who followed you will see it an maybe even watch it. I mean the way I see it the people who follow you on twitter are most likely already subscribed to you so they can already know when you have videos coming out.
I guess I am asking how can you maximize twitter to work in your favor?
It is a fun and easy way to interact with your fans
I've been using Twitter for a really long time
And I net a lot of other cool people/content creators
It's also great for gaming events
And sharing about your opinions on stuff
It's totally worth it

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I treat it the same way as I would YouTube SEO. If someone on Twitter is looking for something to entertain themselves with, I'll sit it with a hashtag that I would use to find the video.

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Basically just interacting with your current fans and meet new people! Twitter is a good way of communicating with large numbers of people, it's probably easier to find you on twitter than on youtube because people can find you on twitter by scrolling through their timeline and seeing someone who has retweeted you or shared your stuff where as on youtube it isn't as direct! So I do recommend twitter, that is where a lot of my subscribers came from :)

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
To be honest, I only use my Twitter to post the same I post on Facebook. I think that is a good choice to show to our subs that we are "normal" people and we can also share/retweet other youtuber's posts and so.
But I don't use it the best way, I believe.