Community Tundra Clan are recruiting!

PlasmaGoDz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Okay,
I'm the leader of the Tundra Clan, Though a small clan currently, we are looking for smallish channels. The ideal amount is below 250 subs however if you really want to join and have more then that is totally fine.
We are looking for any type of Gamers or Editors. We have a group channel which currently has no videos posted to it which will be changing shortly. We will need someone to make montages for us, the montages will be posted on the Clan youtube channel.
We also have a clan website, currently still developing but if you are interested then message me on skype @ acez_godzyt

Munro

Rising User
Jul 9, 2016
YouTube
Okay,
I'm the leader of the Tundra Clan, Though a small clan currently, we are looking for smallish channels. The ideal amount is below 250 subs however if you really want to join and have more then that is totally fine.
We are looking for any type of Gamers or Editors. We have a group channel which currently has no videos posted to it which will be changing shortly. We will need someone to make montages for us, the montages will be posted on the Clan youtube channel.
We also have a clan website, currently still developing but if you are interested then message me on skype @ acez_godzyt
what type of games will you be posting