Gaming Trying to start a gaming group

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone. I'm looking to start a group of collaborators and make regular gaming videos. Mostly funny montages or funny series of games

I don't care about sub counts, I just want people that wanna have fun and grow together

Only requirements are that you're okay with adult conversation, because there will be swearing. Also have a decent mic for recordings

I have a PS4 for console games and a Mac so I'm limited on PC games but some online stuff like cards against humanity or indie games would be fun

Fichee_Slays

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
fichee_slays
Hey everyone. I'm looking to start a group of collaborators and make regular gaming videos. Mostly funny montages or funny series of games

I don't care about sub counts, I just want people that wanna have fun and grow together

Only requirements are that you're okay with adult conversation, because there will be swearing. Also have a decent mic for recordings

I have a PS4 for console games and a Mac so I'm limited on PC games but some online stuff like cards against humanity or indie games would be fun
I would like to join your group. I mainly play PS4 games such as COD. My gamertag is Fichee_slays. Thank you