Gaming Trying to grow my YouTube channel

TheGoldHunter123

New User
Apr 12, 2016
Your name/alias: TheGoldHunter123
Where are you from: US
How old are you?: N/A (aka you can try and guess when you watch my videos
How did you find freedom!?: I found Freedom! while looking for a good partnership for small YouTubers and I found Freedom!. I did some research and so many people made hate videos so I checked it out and I love the Freedom! family so far. Sadly I didn't partner directly with Freedom! but with one of their subnetworks because I thought I could get more face to face with higher up people. Otherwise Freedom! is awesome. #SempaiGeorge
What made me join the fourms: Well I have heard a lot of things about the fourms and how this one guy doubled his subs. (Found that out from The George Show.)
What are your hobbies?: Well if I am not playing Video Games or Rec for YouTube I love playing soccer it is my fav sport.
What is your favorite food?: Well truthfully I like all foods accept vegetables :p.
Why did you start YouTube?: I started YouTube 1 year ago because I thought it would be fun and easy to grow but I found out its not.
What is your biggest dream: Well probably hitting 100,000 subscribers and I am hoping Freedom! can help me with that.
What kind of channel do you run: I run a minecraft gaming channel where I do alot of PVP videos.
How frequently do you upload: I upload Wed, Fri, Sat but I have had a lot of studying and testing.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
How did you find freedom!?: I found Freedom! while looking for a good partnership for small YouTubers and I found Freedom!. I did some research and so many people made hate videos so I checked it out and I love the Freedom! family so far. Sadly I didn't partner directly with Freedom! but with one of their subnetworks because I thought I could get more face to face with higher up people. Otherwise Freedom! is awesome. #SempaiGeorge
What made me join the fourms: Well I have heard a lot of things about the fourms and how this one guy doubled his subs. (Found that out from The George Show.)
What are your hobbies?: Well if I am not playing Video Games or Rec for YouTube I love playing soccer it is my fav sport.
What is your favorite food?: Well truthfully I like all foods accept vegetables :p.
Why did you start YouTube?: I started YouTube 1 year ago because I thought it would be fun and easy to grow but I found out its not.
What is your biggest dream: Well probably hitting 100,000 subscribers and I am hoping Freedom! can help me with that.
What kind of channel do you run: I run a minecraft gaming channel where I do alot of PVP videos.
How frequently do you upload: I upload Wed, Fri, Sat but I have had a lot of studying and testing.
Freedom is a good partnership early on, you can meet a lot of friends that can bring you to the next level :p You can get subs mainly by learning tricks here from everyone else. What got you interested in playing soccer?

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Welcome dude!

Reactions: Nuke