Trying to bounce back from a major setback

Alpha Oh

Apr 5, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
I haven't been able to do much of anything at all with my channel for what feels like a week now because I ran into major major problems with my computer(processor, memory went bad, hard drive) Lost alot of recordings as a result. I should be good now(new processor, memory, dug out 2 unused hard drives I had laying around), but I feel like all that down time is gonna hurt me.

How do any of you bounce back from a setback like this?

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I haven't been able to do much of anything at all with my channel for what feels like a week now because I ran into major major problems with my computer(processor, memory went bad, hard drive) Lost alot of recordings as a result. I should be good now(new processor, memory, dug out 2 unused hard drives I had laying around), but I feel like all that down time is gonna hurt me.

How do any of you bounce back from a setback like this?
I feel your pain bro...
I had to deal all my work deleted on my hard-drive...
and internet that barely worked...
All I can tell you is you got to keep going :D

Reactions: Alpha Oh

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
The worst setback I've had is messed up audio on about 4 hours of footage. I definitely learned from that mistake, always do audio checks! Anyway, the best thing for you to do is to get back to it. What happened happened and you can't change that so just keep moving forward!