Gaming Trunk Monkey Media is here to entertain!

TrunkMonkeyMedia

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello all the wonderful people of the internet! We are a new channel that specializes in games, game reviews, and sometimes other things! We don't have a set upload schedule, but we try to get at least one video out per week. As we are all full time students with many other things that take up our time, sometimes we can't make this deadline, so please be patient.

**CONTENT WARNING**

Sometimes we use comedy that can be considered distasteful, obscene, or sometimes even downright offensive. I will try to keep most of it out, but if I get lazy or think a joke is really funny I will leave it in. If you are sensitive to these kinds of things, there is a very good chance you will not enjoy our content. However, if you're a terrible person like we are, you'll probably love it here!

Erik

(above was copied from the channel's "about me" section)

If any of you would be kind enough to take a look at the channel, and see what could be changed about it to make it better, that would be wonderful! I'm open to all forms of constructive criticism, whether you just have a couple of nitpicks or if you think the entire channel is garbage and should be overhauled.

Thank you all for your time in reading this post and especially if you checked out the channel!

Reactions: MonsterVlogs

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
With your warning and your content, be sure to follow the community guidelines and you will be fine. If your having to second think about uploading a video then its best just to not upload it or show it to friends to see if they think its suitable. :)

Be sure to follow the rules, if you don't you could get banned! > https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
If you have questions check here before asking on support > https://freedom.community.tm/faq/
For Extended support you can choose one of the options on this website > http://www.support.tm/
If your a Freedom Network partner Get your purple badge here: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a conversation and I will reply ASAP. If you see me around be sure to say hi.
Keep up the good work, stay positive, keep motivated and most importantly never give up. :)

Reactions: MonsterVlogs

TrunkMonkeyMedia

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the advice! So far there's only ever been one video that I wasn't sure if a single joke in it would have been OK for upload, but so far the general consensus is that it was a pretty ok joke, so I've left it for now. If more people see it and have an opposite opinion, I'll probably take it down or at least edit that part out.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello all the wonderful people of the internet! We are a new channel that specializes in games, game reviews, and sometimes other things! We don't have a set upload schedule, but we try to get at least one video out per week. As we are all full time students with many other things that take up our time, sometimes we can't make this deadline, so please be patient.

**CONTENT WARNING**

Sometimes we use comedy that can be considered distasteful, obscene, or sometimes even downright offensive. I will try to keep most of it out, but if I get lazy or think a joke is really funny I will leave it in. If you are sensitive to these kinds of things, there is a very good chance you will not enjoy our content. However, if you're a terrible person like we are, you'll probably love it here!

Erik

(above was copied from the channel's "about me" section)

If any of you would be kind enough to take a look at the channel, and see what could be changed about it to make it better, that would be wonderful! I'm open to all forms of constructive criticism, whether you just have a couple of nitpicks or if you think the entire channel is garbage and should be overhauled.

Thank you all for your time in reading this post and especially if you checked out the channel!

Welcome to the family TrunkMonkeyMedia, How you found out about Freedom! ?

TrunkMonkeyMedia

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
YouTube
I actually found out about Freedom through a youtuber that I watch, Kuledud3. They made a video talking about all the great things Freedom offers that wasn't offered by the effective prison that is Machinima, which is where they were before switching to here.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I actually found out about Freedom through a youtuber that I watch, Kuledud3. They made a video talking about all the great things Freedom offers that wasn't offered by the effective prison that is Machinima, which is where they were before switching to here.

That's awesome your here, Are you haveing fun with Freedom so far?