[Trump] one state from being president.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
While the way that the world tends to look is rather divided between both candidates.
This election is strongly divided, so this map is here to show you how close he is to winning.

The purpose of this post is to get community opinion on this map and how it symbolizes that all he needs is any state [excl. Maine] and he'll secure the Oval Office.

Good? Bad? You decide, answer the poll and comment down below.

Kairos Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2016
YouTube
I think Donald Trump becoming President of the US would lead to the downfall of the US this is my opinion but his politics will lead to civil unrest and I hope to be wrong but nothing about Trump is president material.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I have to say I don't think Donald Trump has any chance of becoming the President of the United States, anyway we don't really need to look at maps / charts or pundit polls to work out who will be President just pay attention to the poles from Ohio. As the saying goes 'As goes Ohio, so does the Nation'

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I have to say I don't think Donald Trump has any chance of becoming the President of the United States, anyway we don't really need to look at maps / charts or pundit polls to work out who will be President just pay attention to the poles from Ohio. As the saying goes 'As goes Ohio, so does the Nation'
In the same, Trump has been consistently had winning polls in Ohio which was a flip from leaning Clinton a few months ago.

7BitBrian

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
People need to stop perpetuating the self fulfilling prophecy and start seriously looking at third party candidates. Neither major party candidate in this election is someone worthy of leading a country. Neither.

Reactions: Kelitha Hogue

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Oh Canada Oh Canada!!! I am practicing so when I become a refugee they might let me in!!! I'm also a third party supporter and have been a registered Libertarian since 2011.
If there is an influx of American's coming into Canada to reside, which I actually doubt, then we will likely apply an immigration brake to slow down the process of immigrating to Canada. New workers to fill up jobs is good to a point, but when the factory labor market gets saturated with employees it can end up damaging the economy.