Solved Trouble Growing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Gromov

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
I am partnered with Freedom! network and I am confused as to how I can grow. I am wondering if this network just makes it so that you post threads and gain by luck or if there is something on their homepage I am missing. This confuses me a lot and I want to know what to do here (and the freedom.tm homepage) to start growing.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey Dennis,

Regarding growth Freedom provides help in the matter of giving you the tools in order to grow like the music, tubebuddy and other usefull things.
By being active on the forums you can learn alot on how to improve and by using social media as twitter is a good way to spread word about your channel :)

Upvote 0

Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
I am partnered with Freedom! network and I am confused as to how I can grow. I am wondering if this network just makes it so that you post threads and gain by luck or if there is something on their homepage I am missing. This confuses me a lot and I want to know what to do here (and the freedom.tm homepage) to start growing.

You have to put the effort and time into your channel for it to grow, being in a network allows you the help and knowledge from other YouTuber's. Nothing really comes for free and being a YouTuber is not as easy as everyone thinks it is. It can take years to build your channel to the point of making decent money. Never get discouraged, all great things take time...

Upvote 0

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
It's not all by luck. Forging friendships will help you collaborate and network with others. You can get feedback on your videos to improve, and to get artwork from the freedom members here. All you need to do is search around a little, it'll pay off for the long term.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.