PC "Trivia" Collab with a 25k channel

Wizered

Da m80est of Ballahs
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
I'm going to start a new series called Mind Melt. In this series I ask several trivia questions to the group I choose from you guys. The catch is, the questions are all ridiculous in some way. They could be way to hard, stupid, or just plain confusing. The objective is to have the most points at the end. There is a maximum of only three people per episode, so if you don't get chosen in one episode, you might be in the next one.
UPDATE: Character creation has become optional, you only have to make your own character if you want to.

Application
Youtube Channel:

Optional Character Details:
Character Name:
Character Appearance(With or without picture):
Character Personality:

Last edited:
Reactions: The Broken Emerald

The Broken Emerald

Help me reach 100 Subs! 70 out of 100
Freedom! Member
Sep 15, 2014
YouTube
I might apply but i would like a few more details like requirements and what do you mean by username

Wizered

Da m80est of Ballahs
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
I might apply but i would like a few more details like requirements and what do you mean by username
The only requirement is that the application is filled out legit, and the user is... your username, I removed it though so you should be good.

The Broken Emerald

Help me reach 100 Subs! 70 out of 100
Freedom! Member
Sep 15, 2014
YouTube
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBrokenEmerald
Skype Username(Can be sent privately): himshould
Character Name: lenny melons
Character Appearance(With or without picture): lenny melons has a bright orange shirt with the words "apple juice written across it, he may be young but he has many wrinkles and his hair is curly not short but not too long. He looks like he would get arrested for making someone laugh to death.
Character Personality: lenny melons is a guy addicted to cheese but when shown a slice of cheese he refers to it as a melon! He is always happy and makes jokes about his wrinkles, his job is at McDonalds.......eating the food! He once took a job as a clown but laughed so hard he made the children cry. On his last gameshow hre started of with "LENNY MELONS IS THE NAME, PLAYING IS MY GAME, OR THE GAME, OR AHH WHATEVER"

Wizered

Da m80est of Ballahs
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBrokenEmerald
Skype Username(Can be sent privately): himshould
Character Name: lenny melons
Character Appearance(With or without picture): lenny melons has a bright orange shirt with the words "apple juice written across it, he may be young but he has many wrinkles and his hair is curly not short but not too long. He looks like he would get arrested for making someone laugh to death.
Character Personality: lenny melons is a guy addicted to cheese but when shown a slice of cheese he refers to it as a melon! He is always happy and makes jokes about his wrinkles, his job is at McDonalds.......eating the food! He once took a job as a clown but laughed so hard he made the children cry. On his last gameshow hre started of with "LENNY MELONS IS THE NAME, PLAYING IS MY GAME, OR THE GAME, OR AHH WHATEVER"

If no one else is going to apply, you'll be the sole star of the premiere episode of Mind Melt, staring Lenny Melons.

XidonGamingCrew

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2015
YouTube
XidonGamingCrew
I've wanted to try something like this for awhile, so if it's not too late to apply, here's my application:

Youtube Channel: XidonGamingCrew

Skype Username(Can be sent privately): beejammin1

Character Name: Tnuki
Character Appearance(With or without picture): Image
Character Personality: N/A

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I'm going to start a new series called Mind Melt. In this series I ask several trivia questions to the group I choose from you guys. The catch is, the questions are all ridiculous in some way. They could be way to hard, stupid, or just plain confusing. The objective is to have the most points at the end. There is a maximum of only three people per episode, so if you don't get chosen in one episode, you might be in the next one.
UPDATE: Character creation has become optional, you only have to make your own character if you want to.

Application
Youtube Channel:

Character Name:
Character Appearance(With or without picture):
Character Personality:
Out of curiosity, why do you think your subscriber activity is so low? Your most popular video in the last few weeks has only seen 1% in views compared to your subscriber base...Was there some period of inactivity?

Edited: Nevermind, just read the above few posts!

Wizered

Da m80est of Ballahs
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
Alright, we've hit maximum capacity for episode 1, so be ready for some MIND MELT!!!

Neko

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2014
Aincrad
www.intocraft.net
YouTube
NekoCentral
Youtube Channel: {Removed}
Skype Username(Can be sent privately): {Removed}
Character Name: Neko
Character Appearance(With or without picture): see my forum avatar
Character Personality: nice and cute as he is half cat half human

Last edited:

SANz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
YouTube

Application
Youtube Channel: SoSoSANz
Skype Username(Can be sent privately): SoSoSANz

X3 & Friends

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 6, 2015
YouTube
Youtube Channel: X3 & Friends
Age: N/A (If absolutely needed then I will give privately)
Skype Username(Can be sent privately): Private
Character Name: X3
Character Appearance(With or without picture): He is a black dude with a bag on his face
Character Personality: Dumb