Request Tripled the work

Qdash GYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I have decided to spend 3 times the work I do in editing and I've ended up with this video
What are your opinions. The only thing I don't know how to do is timing the music beats with the shots, any ideas how?
[DOUBLEPOST=1482242506][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean this is not the only thing Im missing in my editing, but my next goal is to make the hits sync with the music. I have no idea how to do this if anybody knows, please tell me! and also what do you rate this video?[DOUBLEPOST=1482323688][/DOUBLEPOST]Help guys!

Last edited:

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Timing takes a lot of time and the amount of work you have to spend on doing it is dependent on the song and the amount of shots you have. If you've got plenty of shots and a song that has a semi regular bass beat then it shouldn't be too hard. End a clip directly after (like a second) after the shot (that syncs with the beat) so that you have time enough to show a new clip for the next drop. That's just one way of doing it though, there are plenty of ways you just gotta play around with it and see what you like.

Reactions: Qdash GYT

Qdash GYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Timing takes a lot of time and the amount of work you have to spend on doing it is dependent on the song and the amount of shots you have. If you've got plenty of shots and a song that has a semi regular bass beat then it shouldn't be too hard. End a clip directly after (like a second) after the shot (that syncs with the beat) so that you have time enough to show a new clip for the next drop. That's just one way of doing it though, there are plenty of ways you just gotta play around with it and see what you like.
Thanks for the feedback, it means a lot.
I was thinking of choosing a part of different songs for each shot. This would make the work so much easier but I don't know if it'd fit.
So i came up with another idea to put a normal song and add another part of different songs at the same time with louder volume at certain times.