Triage 3

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
Hello everyone

We are Triage 3, a lets play channel created by a couple of friends looking to bring their brand of comedy to the world. We are just a couple of friends who greatly enjoy playing games and decided to share it with people.
We are based in Virginia in the United States
We found freedom just by doing a google search for YouTube Partnership Networks.
We joined the forums so that we could interact with other members of the community. help them grow and grow our own channel.
We have many hobbies. I personally Cosplay, Collect figurines, play video games, and do Graphic Design/Animation. Where as our other main member plays video games and works as an IT professional.
Our Favorite food is Mac and Cheese that we prepare in our special way.
I started on youtube back in 2010 under the name 22YippingDogs. i was young and decided to get into making AMVs. it seemed like the thing to do, and that lead me to my career as a graphic artist.
Biggest dream is to just live happy and die of old age with no regrets.
Again this is a Lets play channel however down the line there will be other content available on the channel.
We tend to upload any game that we come across that we just say "hey wanna play this?" "Sure" we do use a lot of strong language so Viewer Discretion is Advised.
We Try to upload Monday, Wednesday,Friday, and Saturday. Recently we have fallen off of this horse because I have been working 13+ hour shifts and havent had the chance to work on YouTube content. That being said hopefully we are back on track we just uploaded our first Episode in a while Drunk Gaming: Surgeon Simulator -Totally Qualified- Which you can find here :

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYq0ziPTjz62u5rrxuNUKTQ

We look forward to working with you all.

-Triage 3 team