Treyarch zombies vs Infinite ward zombies

Zzeddd

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
scotland
YouTube
OK soooo with the release of Infinite warfare coming soon i would like to ask as many people what there opinion is on the announcement that yet another part of the Call of Duty franchise is getting zombies mode added to it?

My personal opinion in which i do go into depth (rant) on some of my vids/streams is that i am generally excited to see what they can do i meen we have fantastic new technologies to play with new textures, new stories to get in to and new possibilities i will be purchasing this title BUT with only one thing in mind and has yet to be reviled ( cough cough advanced warfare zombies sucked ) Treyarch are gods at this mode full stop but im keen to see what I.W has to offer who agrees?????

Please take the poll its my first one lol :D

Many thankz

Zzeddd

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
OK soooo with the release of Infinite warfare coming soon i would like to ask as many people what there opinion is on the announcement that yet another part of the Call of Duty franchise is getting zombies mode added to it?

My personal opinion in which i do go into depth (rant) on some of my vids/streams is that i am generally excited to see what they can do i meen we have fantastic new technologies to play with new textures, new stories to get in to and new possibilities i will be purchasing this title BUT with only one thing in mind and has yet to be reviled ( cough cough advanced warfare zombies sucked ) Treyarch are gods at this mode full stop but im keen to see what I.W has to offer who agrees?????

Please take the poll its my first one lol :D

Many thankz

Zzeddd
old school zombies will always be better than any of the others

Reactions: Zzeddd