Complaints Transferring Networks

BatchGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2015
YouTube
BatchGaming
Hi Freedom.

I am typing here to complain and suggest to fix the process of transferring network within Freedom.

First of all, it should not take TWO MONTHS to transfer across to another sub-network. This should be completed the very same day or so within receiving the request and also (according to what I was told recently) should not be delayed due to costs and do all transfers at the beginning of each month.

Secondly, the support is absolutely terrible as of late. I shouldn't have had to complain that I have been waiting to be transferred to another sub-network TWICE in 2 or 3 months - first to transfer to Ziovo Network and then recently to MGN. Another thing is that I shouldn't be chasing you guys to accept my transfer request a month later when it should have been done the following month according to what you do with transfer requests. Luckily, with my request to Ziovo, I was looked into and got it transferred within days of complaining that it was not transferred at the beginning of the following month.

What I am disappointed about is that, with my request to MGN recently, I have to WAIT until May 1st 2016 to be transferred. Why the change in the support? I had no apology from you for the same incident the second time and you make me wait compared to the first time? Not at all pleased. This should have be done the same way I had to complain the first time.

Serious changes are needed and I hope that George will look at this and implement changes to prevent me experiencing the same problems that I have experienced or to stop others experiencing this exact issue.