Trading Simulator Games?

Gizar

Freedom! Member
Hey dudes, I just like to ask recommendations on Trading Simulator Games. What I mean is, a business simulation game that involves trading. I've been wanting to play such game for a long time, since I feel it can help me get a visualization of real business management.

My laptop specs are as following:
- Intel core i3
- 2gb ram
- 1gb vgram

I'll really appreciate it if you dudes can give me a recommendation. Thanks in advance. :D

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
You could play adventure capitalism for free on steam... it's just a clicker game though...
I'll look and see what else I can dig up...

This link has a few different games that are kinda what you describe..
http://classroom-aid.com/2012/11/09...mes-could-build-hands-on-business-experience/

If that's not what your looking for sorry...
I'm not real sure what you mean by trading...

Robert Kiyosaki made a game kinda like monopoly, but with stock trading and stuff in it

Last edited:

Gizar

Freedom! Member
You could play adventure capitalism for free on steam... it's just a clicker game though...
I'll look and see what else I can dig up...

This link has a few different games that are kinda what you describe..
http://classroom-aid.com/2012/11/09...mes-could-build-hands-on-business-experience/

If that's not what your looking for sorry...
I'm not real sure what you mean by trading...

Robert Kiyosaki made a game kinda like monopoly, but with stock trading and stuff in it

Well first off, thanks for suggesting all of this! :D
Unfortunately, those games aren't the types that I'm looking for. They are business games, but those really focus heavily on business itself, and I don't like that.

I'm just looking for a game that involves trading and management. Like, for example, trading some goods with near by towns and managing the flow of the trade, as well as managing the price of it.