Tech TorTorial - What do you think of the new way we are doing things?

TorTorial

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dear Freedom community,
My name is Marcel M. Im the creator that sits behind the channel "TorTorial". We recently decided to rethink the way that we structure our publishments. From now on we will publish in English and German at the same time. That's why I would like you to take a look again and tell me what you think. We haven't really been active in the English part of Youtube since now, thats why I created this post.

Btw. I was the first Youtuber that ever covered the webinterface "Easy-WI" and I kinda boosted my views to the sky with that. I'm now recreating that series and I hope that most people will like it.

We will stick to the topic "Tutorials and HowTo's".

Channel: TorTorial

I would be glad if I could get some feedback considering graphical work (banner, profile picture), content and the channel in general. How would you react if you saw one of the videos?

Yours faithfully,
Marcel Menk

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
hey there , Welcome to freedom :)

your sub buttons shows an error , make sure to only copy the last part of your youtube link and not all of it :)

TorTorial

Rising User
Freedom! Member
hey there , Welcome to freedom :)

your sub buttons shows an error , make sure to only copy the last part of your youtube link and not all of it :)
You know that I don't care right? If people want to, they can find the channel in another way then this stupid button. It worked before though thats why I left it that way.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
You know that I don't care right? If people want to, they can find the channel in another way then this stupid button. It worked before though thats why I left it that way.

Ok dude , no need to get angry was trying to help :)

TorTorial

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Ok dude , no need to get angry was trying to help :)
Ye you know I just can't hear that anymore. I've been in freedom for over a year now and people are still telling me what to do (not in a way that would be constructive but just ya'll know what i mean). I was asking for critics on my channel and NOT on my forum profile. Thank you for your understanding. I wasn't ment to sound offending or rude though.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Ye you know I just can't hear that anymore. I've been in freedom for over a year now and people are still telling me what to do (not in a way that would be constructive but just ya'll know what i mean). I was asking for critics on my channel and NOT on my forum profile. Thank you for your understanding. I wasn't ment to sound offending or rude though.

ah ok I understand you bro , its fine , good luck ! I will go through your channel bit later on :)

andy eriksson

Renowned User
nice that is hard work i did 2 myself and really struggled have any tips for me!? i try to do a little of everything :) BANNER FINAL.jpg

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
Dear Freedom community,
My name is Marcel M. Im the creator that sits behind the channel "TorTorial". We recently decided to rethink the way that we structure our publishments. From now on we will publish in English and German at the same time. That's why I would like you to take a look again and tell me what you think. We haven't really been active in the English part of Youtube since now, thats why I created this post.

Btw. I was the first Youtuber that ever covered the webinterface "Easy-WI" and I kinda boosted my views to the sky with that. I'm now recreating that series and I hope that most people will like it.

We will stick to the topic "Tutorials and HowTo's".

Channel: TorTorial

I would be glad if I could get some feedback considering graphical work (banner, profile picture), content and the channel in general. How would you react if you saw one of the videos?

Yours faithfully,
Marcel Menk
Welcome to the forums Marcel, that's wonderful that you're trying for two languages ^^ Not many channels can succeed at that. I might consider checking your channel another day, my time is very limited lately! Tutorials are nice to have, since they can educate easier :p I hope that you get a lot of advice Torial!