TOPICS FOR NEW COMMENTARIES?

NotIlluminati

Rising User
Dec 6, 2015
YouTube
Hey there, on my channel I talk about different topics, and was wondering if anyone had any topics that are relevant in todays society, if I like the idea I will give credits to the person who gave the suggestion. Thanks.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey there, on my channel I talk about different topics, and was wondering if anyone had any topics that are relevant in todays society, if I like the idea I will give credits to the person who gave the suggestion. Thanks.
Look at what's trending in the world, you can learn a lot by looking at trending topics on news centers. Are you trying to make content that's based on gaming, or social events?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Depends on what your channel is about. If you have a gaming channel i would mainly talk about the one your playing and search up some upcoming updates and such to talk about.

If it something else then i would follow the news and give your opinion about certain subjects. As the news has daily hot topics there is much to choose from.

NotIlluminati

Rising User
Dec 6, 2015
YouTube
Depends on what your channel is about. If you have a gaming channel i would mainly talk about the one your playing and search up some upcoming updates and such to talk about.

If it something else then i would follow the news and give your opinion about certain subjects. As the news has daily hot topics there is much to choose from.
Thanks, thats a good idea. :)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
It should also be something that you feel something about. You can't talk about the world politics if you either don't have a clue about them, or aren't regularly interested in the happening.
In these cases, being properly informed is just as important as being entertaining or intriguing.

NotIlluminati

Rising User
Dec 6, 2015
YouTube
It should also be something that you feel something about. You can't talk about the world politics if you either don't have a clue about them, or aren't regularly interested in the happening.
In these cases, being properly informed is just as important as being entertaining or intriguing.
Thanks, I wouldn't talk about politics even if my life depended on it, thanks for the suggestions.