Gaming Top o the morning to ya

Wayne Snr

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2017
How do everyone :)

WayneSnr here, 46 years young and a grandfather to an almost 4 year old little princess.

Originally from the beautiful west of Ireland, Galway, though living here in uk last 20 years. Worked on the trawlers until i moved to the uk.

Been a gamer since the first Atari.

After recently joining the freedom family a week or so ago i have decided i would like to create my own videos. Just not sure where to start. Due to ill health and medication i am confined to home a lot so i feel I am already up against it to come up with original content. My days are very boring and i would like a new hobby.

I don't know if i have what it takes to build up a small channel. Might be past me at this stage. As long as i am enjoying myself though and enjoying what i am doing then that is all that counts. The audience will come at a later date if i am to have one

Had a Youtube channel now for a number of years, mainly posting press release videos etc due to owning a community forum and website from 2005 -2014 that was part of the xbox community network. We were on a lot of mailing lists so you would have thought with all the free material i would have made a good channel but i didn't have the confidence if i am honest to put myself on screen. Bits n bobs uploaded but nothing consistent.
For personal reasons i closed the site down in 2014 and there was also the declining userbase that was part of that decision also.

Since then just a bit of streaming and the odd video upload every once in a while.

I chose the prefix Gaming for this post due to most of the vids on my channel being related to gaming but I would like a bit more variety to my channel.

Anyway that's me.

All the best.

Reactions: Anthony Shonaman

INDI vidual

Mar 11, 2016
Ukraine
As you said, as long as you like it, keep doing what you doing :D
you can also put a link to your channel down in the signature. I would love to check it out

Reactions: Wayne Snr