Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Very thorough list @James Payton!

I completely forgot about Battlefield Hardline to be honest, I should have given it a try back then when I had the time to! It feels like the game came out a long time ago, just goes to show how much happened in 2015 and how awesome of a year it was. :)

I really liked this list though, for a while I felt like I couldn't really find anything to play but this video reminded me of some awesome titles such as Arc. My suggestion for your next list video (or even for this one) is to have the list in the description as well. That way your video has more keywords which will help with SEO and viewers can browse through your list more easily, especially if it's such as long video! It may help to include time stamps as well.

Keep up the great work, you should do more lists because I really enjoyed this one!

James Payton

Rising User
Nov 13, 2014
UK, Norfolk
YouTube
Very thorough list @James Payton!

I completely forgot about Battlefield Hardline to be honest, I should have given it a try back then when I had the time to! It feels like the game came out a long time ago, just goes to show how much happened in 2015 and how awesome of a year it was. :)

I really liked this list though, for a while I felt like I couldn't really find anything to play but this video reminded me of some awesome titles such as Arc. My suggestion for your next list video (or even for this one) is to have the list in the description as well. That way your video has more keywords which will help with SEO and viewers can browse through your list more easily, especially if it's such as long video! It may help to include time stamps as well.

Keep up the great work, you should do more lists because I really enjoyed this one!
Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it. And that's a really good idea, can't believe I missed that out. Thank you. :)

Reactions: Danny