Top Five Budget Items for YouTube Videos.

WoahDusty

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey guy's it's your boy dusty here with some more information!
If you guy's want to see more of these posts, Let me know in the comments below!
Let's get right into it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. AGPtek® Game Capture HD ($70)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a great way to record gameplay, and add it to your videos!

Positives:

-No PC required, It will save to your usb!
-Records in 1080p.

Negatives:

-You can only use a 3.5 mm Mic with the device.
-It won't record audio from Voice Chat.
(You can, but it has to play from the TV, not the headset.)

Recommended Use:

-Commentary Videos.
-Trickshot/Highlights For compilations.

4. ATH-M30x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones ($60)
This is good if you are a creator that pretty much does anything really, Like music, Vlogs, You name it.
And these are way better than beats.

Positives:

-Advanced build quality and engineering.
-Tuned for enhanced detail, with excellent mid-range definition.
-Designed to excel for studio tracking, mixing, and field recording.

Negatives:

-(I honestly cant find a negative, It's 4 1/2 Stars on amazon.)

Recommended Use:

-Everything.

3. Andoer 1.6 x 3M / 5 x 10FT Photography Studio Non-woven Backdrop ($16)
Do you want to make more funny skits, livestream, and commentate on videos?
Then this is for you.
You will be able to replace the greenscreen with either video/pictures through editing.
(DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU CAN EDIT AND HAVE A PC)

Positives:

- Cheap

Negatives:

-You need a PC (It's the same with all greenscreens.)

Recommended Use:

-Skits, Livestreaming, Commentary, etc.

2. Neewer NW-700 Professional Condenser Microphone ($55 for the full kit.)
This microphone is THE mic to use.
It records so clearly!

Positives:

- Sound is perfect!
- Kind of cheap!
- Many YouTuber's use this mic!

Negatives:

-(I don't know any...)

Recommended Use:
-Commentary
-Livestreaming
-All kinds of YouTube content.
1. Logitech C930e (George uses this I believe.) ($100)
This webcam is SICK!
It records at 1080p,
And it is so clear!

Positives:

- Records in 1080p
- Clear Resolution
- Many people use this like the CEO of Freedom!

Negatives:

- Kind of pricey (But it is worth it.)
- Requires at least a Core Duo 2 (Or Better) and 2GB Ram.

Recommended Use:

-Commentary
-Livestreaming
-All kinds of YouTube content.

Thank you so much for reading this, P.S. To anyone that rants on me saying a headset is good for YouTube, There's a reason why most YouTuber's don't use Headsets for audio recording.
Have a good day!

Sincerely,
WoahDusty

Last edited by a moderator:

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
There is no real top 5 or best equipment. Everyone has different needs and makes different content therefore has different needs for equipment. That may be the top 5 for you but it's not the top 5 for everyone.

Reactions: Chicco Torres

WoahDusty

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2016
YouTube
There is no real top 5 or best equipment. Everyone has different needs and makes different content therefore has different needs for equipment. That may be the top 5 for you but it's not the top 5 for everyone.
Jesus christ, what do you think you are? Some kind of mall cop? Dude, Stop coming on my posts and dissing on them. If you are such an expert, you make a post, Instead of judging people.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Jesus christ, what do you think you are? Some kind of mall cop? Dude, Stop coming on my posts and dissing on them. If you are such an expert, you make a post, Instead of judging people.

I'm not judging you. I'm just saying that there is no 'Top 5' it all depends on people's needs and their types of channels plus other factors. Stop coming at me rudely and interpret my replies in a different way because your currently taking them the wrong way. Maybe if you were to name your thread top 5 budget items for small gaming channels. ;)

WoahDusty

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2016
YouTube
I'm not judging you. I'm just saying that there is no 'Top 5' it all depends on people's needs and their types of channels plus other factors. Stop coming at me rudely and interpret my replies in a different way because your currently taking them the wrong way. Maybe if you were to name your thread top 5 budget items for small gaming channels. ;)
You aren't answering the question, Why do you keep on coming on my posts, and Why do you refuse to show me that you are even qualified to talk about my posts, by that I mean, Make a post about equipment, When you do that, then we can talk.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
You aren't answering the question, Why do you keep on coming on my posts, and Why do you refuse to show me that you are even qualified to talk about my posts, by that I mean, Make a post about equipment, When you do that, then we can talk.

I'm a forum member. I'm entitled to reply to posts. You can't tell me not to reply to your posts and I'm sharing my thoughts and knowledge. You clearly don't understand the point of these forums. There not for you to make a post and have everyone listen to you. There to give your opinions and for people to reply with their thoughts and to have a discussion. I'm not targeting your posts, I'm a very active member and I reply to most of the posts that are made these days.
I'm not saying your wrong and that those are horrible pieces of equipment. I'm saying that this list is good for starter but it will vary from person to person so it's not accurate to say top 5 for youtubers.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
I would like to tell you this that the list you made are top 5 in your opinion, so don't take it offensively if someone disagrees with your top 5 of whatever.

Like Showcase already said, people have different needs and many other factors involve them, and not everything you claimed on your personal top 5 doesn't mean they will fit/suit with everyone else.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
A good top five list filled with your recommendations, however these are YOUR recommendations, not everyone will agree with them. Please try and stay courteous to other forum users who may disagree with your chosen selection.

Terry Smith

Aug 31, 2015
YouTube
the logitech c922 was just released and it's another great option for streamers or gaming channels. it captured 1080p footage at 60fps as well.

if you want a green screen without the physical hardware, the c922 can use software to emulate a green screen via dynamic background removal. Another option is to buy a piece of software call Tridef Smartcam. It's a personal favorite of mine that does the same thing.

Another cheap mic to go with with the Blue Snowball ICE. It's the one I use and it's probably the best mic I've used in that price range.

The logitech g230 is another nice headset to go with if you're looking to not spend a lot of money. Like the snowball, these are the best I've used in this price range.

Terry Smith

Aug 31, 2015
YouTube
also Dusty..after looking at your channel I have to say you should really watch what you say to people. not cool man.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
WoahDusty, as I read your reply to another person on YouTube, I have no further respect towards you.