Top 10 Upcoming Movies for 2016

• Thread starter audio visual reviews
  • Start date
A

audio visual reviews

Hi there everyone. I want to make a top 10 list for my channel and I am thinking about the most interesting movies airing this year. So far, I managed to come with some ideas(well I can't say it to spoil the list :D) but I want to take suggestions from you too. Could please tell me your top 10, top 5 or any movie you are interested to see this year? I am interested in super hero movies but I am open to suggestions from all genres.

eyebeesea

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
bubblecork.com
YouTube
thebubblecork
Captain America World War, Black Panther, New Spider man movie (don't know if its this year or next year)
only cap 3 of those are coming this year.

My list ( not in any order)
  1. Suicide Squad

2. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
  3. X-Men: Apocalypse
  4. MIDNIGHT SPECIAL
  5. FINDING DORY
  6. DOCTOR STRANGE
  7. BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE
That's all I can think of right now

A

audio visual reviews

Anyone else? I want to know what you are expecting for this year and it would be much healthier to know more people's opinion for my list

A

audio visual reviews

My video is complete. I wrote my top 10 upcoming movies of this year with 3 honorable mentions. I enjoyed a lot while making the list and very hopeful about this year. Thank you for support. If you wonder which movies I expect the most this year check this video :

A

audio visual reviews

So, what do you think about the list? Two of them are in theathers right now. Did you like the list?

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
I guess nice movies are comming this year. Lately I don't have that much time for watching new movies and when I find some time I see that there are a lot of new ones. Nice video. :)

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
1) Warcraft
2) Assassin's Creed
3) X-men: Apocalypse
4) Fantastical Beasts and Where to Find Them
5) Suicide Squad
6) Captain America
7) Hail, Caesar!
8) Ghost Busters