Top 10 Fictional Villains!

Camerons Casual Cinematic Productions

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2015
YouTube
I've got a strawpoll going, I want you to pick out 8 out of this list, because the top 2 are chosen already and not on this list. http://www.strawpoll.me/11337535

I'll post the results. Criteria, most evil and most well written, and maybe a bit of personal favoritism. Share your opinion here too I guess.

If this is the wrong section for this thread tell me where it should be and I'll move it.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Looks like Joker's on the lead :3

7BitBrian

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
See this kind of poll screws me up so bad. It's the D&D geek in me. Darth Vader isn't technically "evil" if you look at his character, he's viewed everything he did as doing the right thing, making the hard choices, he wasn't just being a bad guy. But alas, I'll stop nitpicking and vote as best I can.

And after voting I see the results and see Doom so high..........Doom saved the world people!

Camerons Casual Cinematic Productions

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2015
YouTube
See this kind of poll screws me up so bad. It's the D&D geek in me. Darth Vader isn't technically "evil" if you look at his character, he's viewed everything he did as doing the right thing, making the hard choices, he wasn't just being a bad guy. But alas, I'll stop nitpicking and vote as best I can.

And after voting I see the results and see Doom so high..........Doom saved the world people!

I totally agree with you, there was a poll previous to this one, but Darth Vader seems to win just about every villain poll. As for Doom, he's typically not saving the world, but ok dokay