Gaming TooleTech Gaming Introduction, Hello!

Are webcam overlays good or bad?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShamusToole

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
Bolton,UK
YouTube
Your name: Stuart.

Where are you from?: Bolton, UK.

How old are you?: 24.

How did you find Freedom!? Through my brother and a fellow Youtuber.

What made you join our forums?: I've joined these forums to meet other youtubers who have the same passions and drives that I have. Maybe have some teamwork going on too.

What are your hobbies?: Youtubing (Most obvious XD), I like to kick back and relax with friends, playing the drums (When I get chance to) and also don't mind a bit of cooking either.

What is your favorite food? If I was to stick with one type of food forever, would have to be proper English meats!

Why did you start YouTube? I want to share my passion for games with a wider audience, I've been gaming since I was about 4 years old starting with a sega mega drive. Plus it was a new challenge for me and I always drive for success.

What is your biggest dream? Ha! Biggest dream would be to win the Euromillions.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run TooleTech Gaming, which believe it or not is a gaming channel. I'm doing mostly let's play at the moment, but intend on doing reviews and previews as time goes on.

What kind of content do you upload? Let's play, reviews and previews.

When do you upload?: I upload as often as I can, I would like to have a deadline each week but due to full-time work and a social life this can be difficult.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbfbqOxwLHTnuG_V-XpPCbA

I would like people to have a look at my channel, its pretty new as I am starting from scratch. I had an old channel which I became board with and found myself doing the same thing over and over again. If however you do wish to support me please, like, share with your friends and also subscribe. If not cheers for checking it out anyway.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction.

Temp2.png
Stuart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Your name: Stuart.

Where are you from?: Bolton, UK.

How old are you?: 24.

How did you find Freedom!? Through my brother and a fellow Youtuber.

What made you join our forums?: I've joined these forums to meet other youtubers who have the same passions and drives that I have. Maybe have some teamwork going on too.

What are your hobbies?: Youtubing (Most obvious XD), I like to kick back and relax with friends, playing the drums (When I get chance to) and also don't mind a bit of cooking either.

What is your favorite food? If I was to stick with one type of food forever, would have to be proper English meats!

Why did you start YouTube? I want to share my passion for games with a wider audience, I've been gaming since I was about 4 years old starting with a sega mega drive. Plus it was a new challenge for me and I always drive for success.

What is your biggest dream? Ha! Biggest dream would be to win the Euromillions.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run TooleTech Gaming, which believe it or not is a gaming channel. I'm doing mostly let's play at the moment, but intend on doing reviews and previews as time goes on.

What kind of content do you upload? Let's play, reviews and previews.

When do you upload?: I upload as often as I can, I would like to have a deadline each week but due to full-time work and a social life this can be difficult.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbfbqOxwLHTnuG_V-XpPCbA

I would like people to have a look at my channel, its pretty new as I am starting from scratch. I had an old channel which I became board with and found myself doing the same thing over and over again. If however you do wish to support me please, like, share with your friends and also subscribe. If not cheers for checking it out anyway.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction.

View attachment 12114
Stuart.
Lot's of great info, I understand what it's like to do YouTube along with normal work and the normal schedule. YouTube is hard, you have to be patient and have a strong will, good luck friend :)

ShamusToole

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
Bolton,UK
YouTube
Lot's of great info, I understand what it's like to do YouTube along with normal work and the normal schedule. YouTube is hard, you have to be patient and have a strong will, good luck friend :)
Cheers for the reply, and I'm glad you understand what it is like.

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Your kind of channels are kind of unique because you don't see a let's play and a review , preview channel at the same time except if you were IGN or something :p

However, i think you kicked it off with some good game :D , but i think that you should play the latest because that is more searchable you know , so get yourself there , and you can find some great games that are new and good on sites like IndieDB and Gamejolt. Another thing is , i think you should work on your audio quality because video and audio quality are the most important thing for any viewer or even content creators because they really say a lot about the channel or at least that what people think!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D

ShamusToole

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
Bolton,UK
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Your kind of channels are kind of unique because you don't see a let's play and a review , preview channel at the same time except if you were IGN or something :p

However, i think you kicked it off with some good game :D , but i think that you should play the latest because that is more searchable you know , so get yourself there , and you can find some great games that are new and good on sites like IndieDB and Gamejolt. Another thing is , i think you should work on your audio quality because video and audio quality are the most important thing for any viewer or even content creators because they really say a lot about the channel or at least that what people think!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D

Cheers for the comment! I do work quite hard on my audio work, raising and lowering levels to get the best quality for the viewer. I'm currently using Bandicam for recording purposes, and Sony movie studio platinum for editing. Of course my microphone isn't the greatest in the world but what would you recommend bearing in mind my budget isn't the highest?[DOUBLEPOST=1447617126][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you to all who have commented on my introduction, means a great deal and probably the most support I've had so far.

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Cheers for the comment! I do work quite hard on my audio work, raising and lowering levels to get the best quality for the viewer. I'm currently using Bandicam for recording purposes, and Sony movie studio platinum for editing. Of course my microphone isn't the greatest in the world but what would you recommend bearing in mind my budget isn't the highest?[DOUBLEPOST=1447617126][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you to all who have commented on my introduction, means a great deal and probably the most support I've had so far.

Either the Blue Yeti or the Blue Snowball , the Blue Yeti is better , but the blue snowball is great too , so those two are really good for a start! :D