Gaming Tomad2play

Tomad2play

Rising User
Mar 14, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
realtomad2play
Hey guys, me and my friend just started youtube about a year ago but now started being really active on it.
Our names are Michael & Damian.
I am 15 (michael) and he is 16 (damian). We are nephews as well.
We already have 241 subs !! :eek:

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

hey dudes , guys you got to introduce yourselves more to the public so that we can understand what you do on your channel , and maybe your aim that you guys want to hit :D , just head over the Sticky Threads where you'll find a Template that can help you with that Intro , and also you'll find a Topic about how to add a Sub Button which i think that you guys will love to have :p

Tomad2play

Rising User
Mar 14, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
realtomad2play

hey dudes , guys you got to introduce yourselves more to the public so that we can understand what you do on your channel , and maybe your aim that you guys want to hit :D , just head over the Sticky Threads where you'll find a Template that can help you with that Intro , and also you'll find a Topic about how to add a Sub Button which i think that you guys will love to have :p

Welcome to Freedom Michael and Damian! Why don't you tell us a bit about your channel. What do you do on it? How often do you upload? What are your goals?

Thanks, so I play COD : Black ops 3 right now only, and my goals for this year is to reach 500 subscribers..
I upload 2 times / 3 times a week.

Tomad2play

Rising User
Mar 14, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
realtomad2play

where can i find those sticky posts ?

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, me and my friend just started youtube about a year ago but now started being really active on it.
Our names are Michael & Damian.
I am 15 (michael) and he is 16 (damian). We are nephews as well.
We already have 241 subs !! :eek:
That's a lot of subs for just starting out guys, great job so far ^^ What are you planning on doing for the future, are you looking to help collaborate with others, or to increase the quality of your channel?