Gaming To My Fellow Youtubers

moe203

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
Montreal , Canada
YouTube
Hello Everyone , my name is mahmoud but u can call me moe , and i have a gaming channel on youtube , so am a 23 year old civil engineer from jordan in the middle east and although i have a degree in engineering , i always had a thing for gaming from the ps1 to the ps3 and that's how i started my youtube channel , and i joined freedom while searching for sponsorships on google and they just accepted me and now , am an official freedom partner , Hope to meet new people from all over the world :)

MG MODZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
Hello Everyone , my name is mahmoud but u can call me moe , and i have a gaming channel on youtube , so am a 23 year old civil engineer from jordan in the middle east and although i have a degree in engineering , i always had a thing for gaming from the ps1 to the ps3 and that's how i started my youtube channel , and i joined freedom while searching for sponsorships on google and they just accepted me and now , am an official freedom partner , Hope to meet new people from all over the world :)

Welcome .. and enjoy freedom :D ;)

Reactions: moe203

moe203

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
Montreal , Canada
YouTube
Welcome .. and enjoy freedom :D ;)

thnx a lot my friend[DOUBLEPOST=1447521526][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sup Moe! Welcome to Freedom! I'll make sure to give your channel a look & hopefully you'll have a great time with us! :)

thnx u very much , well have a look but unfortunately u will understand wt am saying unless u know arabic but if u support though , that would be awesome[DOUBLEPOST=1447521565][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey welcome to freedom family

thnx a lot :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @moe203,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Congratulations on the partnership! Gaming has always been a part of my life as well. What are some of your favourite titles, and are you excited for any games that are coming out soon? Currently I'm enjoying Minecraft, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is another great title that I really enjoyed especially when everyone was playing, and I'm really looking forward to The Division next year!

If you haven't already done so, check out the "Gaming Discussion" section some time! Lots of cool people to meet there. :)

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: moe203

moe203

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
Montreal , Canada
YouTube
Hi @moe203,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Congratulations on the partnership! Gaming has always been a part of my life as well. What are some of your favourite titles, and are you excited for any games that are coming out soon? Currently I'm enjoying Minecraft, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is another great title that I really enjoyed especially when everyone was playing, and I'm really looking forward to The Division next year!

If you haven't already done so, check out the "Gaming Discussion" section some time! Lots of cool people to meet there. :)

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Thnx a lot @41Danny1 and am into fps games plus adventure and action like dark souls and stuff , am currently thinking abt playing darksiders 2 deathnitive edition or tomb raider , lords of the fallen , call of duty black ops 3 , borderlands the pre sequel , i haven't decided yet but will see abt it , am also excited abt minecraft story mode episode 3 and i will make sure to check the discussion.

Reactions: Danny