To any and all Freedomers

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
How has Freedom treated you thus far? I've had quite a bit of growth from being here so far and I've gained some support. What kind of growth have you seen so far? I feel like some of the people subscribing are also dead subscribers, so it don't do much for my channel. If you sub, make sure you enjoy my content and watch my videos! Let me know your experience in the comment section!

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Experience has been great not because of my channel growth but because of these forums, they're great because you can basically post about anything and they're not limited to one thing even though it's mainly focused around youtube

Reactions: Goped Fred

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
It's not uncommon to gain dead subs even if they like your content, look at all the big YouTubers and compare their average views per video to their subscribers. You would see that they have a lot less average views than they do subscribers so don't feel bad about dead subscribers it's something you can't control.

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Compared to the last network I had partnered with, Freedom has been sooooo much better. The community seems so much more welcoming and friendly. I haven't been partnered with Freedom for very long, and it's not a huge growth, but I have gained a few subscribers. I have been making YouTube videos for about 8 months now, and I have gained most of my subscribers (out of the whole 15 that I have lol) just within the time I have partnered.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Experience has been great not because of my channel growth but because of these forums, they're great because you can basically post about anything and they're not limited to one thing even though it's mainly focused around youtube
There is definitely a wealth of knowledge centered around YouTube on here! It is nice to know whenever you need help, it's just a website away

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
It's not uncommon to gain dead subs even if they like your content, look at all the big YouTubers and compare their average views per video to their subscribers. You would see that they have a lot less average views than they do subscribers so don't feel bad about dead subscribers it's something you can't control.
That's very true. I've personally seen decent growth in my community with even a few people I've met on here, so I can't complain. It's all part of the process though!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Compared to the last network I had partnered with, Freedom has been sooooo much better. The community seems so much more welcoming and friendly. I haven't been partnered with Freedom for very long, and it's not a huge growth, but I have gained a few subscribers. I have been making YouTube videos for about 8 months now, and I have gained most of my subscribers (out of the whole 15 that I have lol) just within the time I have partnered.
That's a good thing! Freedom is definitely full of nice and helpful people, I'm glad to see you have some good things going with Freedom!

incapablegamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
maine usa
YouTube
i dont know that freedom has helped me at all.

THESE FORUMS HAVE!
but freedom as a partner hasn't done squat for me. i have gained some subs by being in this forum but they advertise they will give you the tools to grow and all this. the only growth i have seen is from being on here talking to people. and that's great if it wasn't for these forums i wouldn't have but i don't think the company really has done anything. other than allow me to be on here

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
i dont know that freedom has helped me at all.

THESE FORUMS HAVE!
but freedom as a partner hasn't done squat for me. i have gained some subs by being in this forum but they advertise they will give you the tools to grow and all this. the only growth i have seen is from being on here talking to people. and that's great if it wasn't for these forums i wouldn't have but i don't think the company really has done anything. other than allow me to be on here
I do know that they give you some tools to help you make better quality content. Access to position music, heartbeat, tube buddy. I'd look into some of these things and see if they can help! I do have to agree, though. The forums is definitely their bread and butter. I thoroughly enjoy talking to people here

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I enjoy the forum and am treated really well around here. The tools are a great help (heartbeat, tube buddy, epoxy), and the music selection is great.

I just appreciate having a place to talk to other gamers/youtubers about whatever

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I enjoy the forum and am treated really well around here. The tools are a great help (heartbeat, tube buddy, epoxy), and the music selection is great.

I just appreciate having a place to talk to other gamers/youtubers about whatever
That's definitely one of my favorite perks about Freedom. It's a nice mix of tools and tips from other YouTubers. I've talked to you a few times already, so thanks for the insight :)

Reactions: Hail Kira

incapablegamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
maine usa
YouTube
I do know that they give you some tools to help you make better quality content. Access to position music, heartbeat, tube buddy. I'd look into some of these things and see if they can help! I do have to agree, though. The forums is definitely their bread and butter. I thoroughly enjoy talking to people here

what is heartbeat