To all my comic book lovers. Who is your favorite hero?

WeLoveComics

Rising User
Sep 4, 2015
I would love to know who is your most favorite comic book hero and why.
Lets interact comic fans :).

Comic book lovers UNITE.... :).

Reactions: Savannah

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
My personal favorite is Harley Quinn. I know what you may be thinking: "She's no hero!" But she actually is. She helps people and animals in the New 52 comics, and she has literally stopped fighting with Black Canary before because she found out BC was pregnant. She may be bad when she is with the Joker (which I totally do not condone because he is a very abusive and toxic person), but she has a really big and good heart. She made her career (psychologist) to help people :) I also relate to her soooo much, so that's also another reason I say she's my fave lol :D :p

Reactions: WeLoveComics

WeLoveComics

Rising User
Sep 4, 2015
Savannah, I totally agree and Harley quinn is one of my favs as well :). If you ever check out my youtube channel (We love comics) I actually have her on my banner picture (With a few of my other favs). Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post and sharing your thoughts. I hope I hear from you again. If you go to my channel, say hi :).

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Savannah, I totally agree and Harley quinn is one of my favs as well :). If you ever check out my youtube channel (We love comics) I actually have her on my banner picture (With a few of my other favs). Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post and sharing your thoughts. I hope I hear from you again. If you go to my channel, say hi :).

That's awesome!!! :) and I always love a good comic book discussion haha :D

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
Normally my favorite hero would actually be Green Lantern.. but recently I've made the switch to Green Arrow and I have no regrets.. I love the character on Arrow and the more funny/less dark version of Arrow in the comics is good too :)!

WeLoveComics

Rising User
Sep 4, 2015
Then you are totally welcome to my comic channel, we need more feminine outlooks :). I am actually doing a contest video and I hope you go check it out... Btw, how to I share that here so other members can see it?

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
My favourite comic book character would have to be Batman!

His indomitable will and his incorruptible sense of morality was forged by his dark past. Of all the possible outcomes, he chose to set out on the path to do good, and devoted every bit of himself to the cause he believes in. I find this very inspirational and it gives me an ideal to strive for when having persevere through a difficult situation.

He's also a genius, mastered every martial art on the planet, is in peak human condition (speed, reflexes, speed, endurance, agility,) is an expert acrobat, is able to use the power of intimidation effectively. Despite the minuscule odds of becoming Batman in the real world, writers are still able to make him a relatable character. That's why he is my favourite. :)

Stelatto

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
Mine would have to be iron man because...he's Iron man. He made a suit out of materials in a cave and even if he was powerless, he can easily conjure something up and be the ultimate hero he is. He's evolved so much from the original comics to now. His Mark 40 series; are the best in my opinion.

AzzehGames

New User
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
I have a few favourites and I'm always changing who my #1 favourite is, but I think it's got to be Nightcrawler, I think he's just so awesome and he's such a nice character. I do really love Wolverine and Spider-man though!

I'm not as big of a DC fan as I am of Marvel but I'm still a big one, I'd say it's probably Batman from DC for me.