TO ALL: FREEDOM MEMS

OriginalNex TV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Okay I do not see the point in me being a member of Freedom this so called "Family" when my "SELF PROMOTION POST" which was done on "PROMOTE YOURSELF" Page was taken down for SELF PROMOTING I mean what the utter ****...
If we can not use the board named self promote to self promote to get bigger for the reason it is there I DONT SEE the point in even being a member of Freedom because I mean thats the only thing good about this forum.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
It looks like you posted that in the YouTube discussion section where channel promotion isn't allowed.

Things you should not do in the discussion sections:
  • No advertising Links (No links to your own channel, videos or social media.)
  • No requesting feedback, subscribers, likes, views, etc.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm sorry you feel that way - as outlined by Koala it seems like you posted your self promotion in the wrong area of the forum as such that is why it was taken down. It's a shame seeing a rising partner like yourself leaving the network for a thing like this but we wish you all the best for the future

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Moderators and administrators can see deleted threads, it was posted in the YouTube discussion section.

Unfortunately our moderators have to be quite strict on the rules of promotion in the discussion sections, otherwise it would just become the same as the promotion section. If you have any concerns about the rules feel free to message me.

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Moderators and administrators can see deleted threads, it was posted in the YouTube discussion section.

Unfortunately our moderators have to be quite strict on the rules of promotion in the discussion sections, otherwise it would just become the same as the promotion section. If you have any concerns about the rules feel free to message me.

I think it speaks volumes about his intentions on YouTube if he leaves the network because he wasn't allowed to promote to an audience that (generally) doesn't like to watch the content of other small creators.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I think it speaks volumes about his intentions on YouTube if he leaves the network because he wasn't allowed to promote to an audience that (generally) doesn't like to watch the content of other small creators.
I agree. Oh well that is his own decision if he want to stay or leave because of it.
I don't see there should be a problem with it, okay his post was removed, why not just post it again in the correct section lol