To All Freedom Members!

xTheLoyalDutchx

Freedom! Member
Hey everyone :)

I am just here to say that you have an amazing opportunity to get some awsome music for your videos from both Positionmusic.com and another page called Epidemicsound.com

I have downloaded alot from both and its great :)

just log in via the freedom button, and you can download music.

If you get a message like this " Download limit reached "... Just contact the people there through mail and they will help you, just like they helped me.

Its totally free guys and girls and its just because of This amazing network.

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
I'm discovering Epidemic Sound from two days now, and I'm completely amazed!
I do really like sound and sound effects. To me, this opportunity is one of a kind, and I would never have something alike if not with Freedom partnership and community help. When I go to their website I'm like a kid in a candy store. I just want to discover new things, try out and be there for hours. Yesterday I was there for three and a half hours, without downloads but with a loootttt of fun!!

Reactions: xTheLoyalDutchx

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Right now Im not like, a very needing person for music on my videos, but this is pretty neato for the ones that need it, but i don´t feel on the mood of downloading free music from there .
Thank you a lot man

xTheLoyalDutchx

Freedom! Member
Right now Im not like, a very needing person for music on my videos, but this is pretty neato for the ones that need it, but i don´t feel on the mood of downloading free music from there .
Thank you a lot man

No problem Buddy, here to help all of you ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1446682146][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm discovering Epidemic Sound from two days now, and I'm completely amazed!
I do really like sound and sound effects. To me, this opportunity is one of a kind, and I would never have something alike if not with Freedom partnership and community help. When I go to their website I'm like a kid in a candy store. I just want to discover new things, try out and be there for hours. Yesterday I was there for three and a half hours, without downloads but with a loootttt of fun!!

True story Buddy, they have alot of great content. I am Lokking forward to my new videos and to add their music ;)

SteveBaxx

New User
Nov 18, 2015
Hey everyone :)

I am just here to say that you have an amazing opportunity to get some awsome music for your videos from both Positionmusic.com and another page called Epidemicsound.com

I have downloaded alot from both and its great :)

just log in via the freedom button, and you can download music.

If you get a message like this " Download limit reached "... Just contact the people there through mail and they will help you, just like they helped me.

Its totally free guys and girls and its just because of This amazing network.

hello - just wondering .. is this epidemicsound 100% free or it is just free to download and then if you are using it they give you problems later. i do not understand have all this great stuff can be 100%

xTheLoyalDutchx

Freedom! Member
hello - just wondering .. is this epidemicsound 100% free or it is just free to download and then if you are using it they give you problems later. i do not understand have all this great stuff can be 100%

Its free to donwload and use, but you have to give props to epidemic sound or positionmusic. And the artist of the song in the description.

nothing else ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1447872560][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you a lot man

No problem buddy, glad to share the news and help everyone get better ;)

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
I wanted to try this website, but I seem to get the "No YouTube channel is partnered with this Network" . I could definitely use another source for music I've spent 3 days not finding the right tunes for my video!

xTheLoyalDutchx

Freedom! Member
I wanted to try this website, but I seem to get the "No YouTube channel is partnered with this Network" . I could definitely use another source for music I've spent 3 days not finding the right tunes for my video!

Did you write an email to them, i did, because i got a problem saying that " my download limit had been reached "
so i wrote to them, said i was partnered with freedom and everything got fixed.

But maybe its because you are not fully a freedom Partner yet, as i am. I can see that you dont have the badge, and i think you have to get that first.

Hope i helped ;)

Reactions: Mr Cotton

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
Did you write an email to them, i did, because i got a problem saying that " my download limit had been reached "
so i wrote to them, said i was partnered with freedom and everything got fixed.

But maybe its because you are not fully a freedom Partner yet, as i am. I can see that you dont have the badge, and i think you have to get that first.

Hope i helped ;)

You could be right I just accepted my invite a few hours ago! But I am able to access music from all the other sites just fine logging in using Freedom