Tips & Tricks Tips On Growing My Channel??

How do i grow my channel?

• HD Content

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Good Thumbnails

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glitchy GamerOG

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Hey i was wandering on how i could grow my channel, i am planning to post more than one game and have differnet fan bases.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Having consistent uploads, a clear brand with a good-looking thumbnail would help! Working with other people would grow your channel easier as well. Try to use freedom to collaborate, you might make some friends in the process ^^

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hey i was wandering on how i could grow my channel, i am planning to post more than one game and have differnet fan bases.
There are many things necessary to grow a channel well, not just HD content and good thumbnails. Thumbnails are very important, but most of all you need to deliver content that people are looking to watch. Make it niche and you will find your audience. Doing let's plays similar to others will not get you noticed. Be as unique as you can.

GamesTechno

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
Some tips to grow your channel are 1- Delivering HD content and good sound quality. 2- Thumbnails are also very important (Custom Thumbnails) will help you a lot. 3- Post frequently that would help you to appear in suggested videos. 4- Keep Calm and don't loose your patience. 5- Reply to as much people as you can who comment on your videos positively. 5- Forgive haters. 6- Join some Google Plus communities and share out your videos their. 7- Be active in forums and learn. 8- Make new friends on youtube and collab with them. and many more :) and yes if you find anything worthy in my tips Don't forget to check out my Gaming Channel ;)

Glitchy GamerOG

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Some tips to grow your channel are 1- Delivering HD content and good sound quality. 2- Thumbnails are also very important (Custom Thumbnails) will help you a lot. 3- Post frequently that would help you to appear in suggested videos. 4- Keep Calm and don't loose your patience. 5- Reply to as much people as you can who comment on your videos positively. 5- Forgive haters. 6- Join some Google Plus communities and share out your videos their. 7- Be active in forums and learn. 8- Make new friends on youtube and collab with them. and many more :) and yes if you find anything worthy in my tips Don't forget to check out my Gaming Channel ;)

thx dude :D