Status
Not open for further replies.

AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! I have recently started making videos on my 2 year old youtube channel. I am enjoying it a lot but the real problem is that i dont seem to be growing a lot. I get about 2-5 subscribers in 1 week. That is really bad for me because it would take 1 month just to get about 20 subscribers.

Please provide me with some tips that are going to help me grow my channel with increase in subscribers and views.

(Please dont say that I should upload good content or upload daily. I do upload great content and do it everday. I would appreciate it if you guys could give me tips that are not really talked about or are really effective. Dont give the old tips. Something new would help: eg: a website where you can post your channel.)

Thanks a lot!

Areeb

AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
If you would like to help me too, then please smash that subscribe button too. I really dont like sub4sub as that doesnt result in active subscribers. If you subscribe, then please watch my content as well. Thanks again!

Upvote 0

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi Areeb.
The topic is in the wrong section of the forums. Head to the community review section of the forums and post your channel there, Quite a few guys what give detailed reviews of channels, What they like, don`t like, what you can improve on etc etc.

Upvote 0

Rolf Eriksen

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2014
Norway
YouTube
First of all I would stop using alternate accounts to comment on your own videos and stop promoting "free money" websites it will make people dislike your channel more.

Upvote 0

Syndrome_Beats

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Ride trends, if there is a trending challenge. Do it. Collab as much as you can and make sure your content varies, don't be too repetitive :eek:

Also just be patient, once it starts picking up it REALLY starts picking up and I am sure it will for you :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.