Tips & Tricks Tips for youtube channel

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hi guys I have been on YouTube for a while but for a while I haven't seen much growth and I'm asking if you guys can help me in making a better channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCx1ah-rQh7aDaCf6Bs4htYA
Hi there,

Here are my suggestions:
  1. Cut down your video length to 5-10 minutes. Getting noticed at first with such long videos is extremely difficult. I suggest just editing out the boring bits. That's pretty basic.
  2. Throw away your off-putting trap/step intro. It adds nothing to your content.
  3. Work on your audio quality. Boost your voice more vs the game/music audio and upgrade your mic when you're able to.
  4. Move your mic further away from your keyboard/mouse. I can hear you pounding on it and it's distracting.
  5. Speak louder and more confidently. Fake the confidence and enthusiasm until it grows on you.
Cheers.

TGD

New User
Dec 25, 2014
Hi there,

Here are my suggestions:
  1. Cut down your video length to 5-10 minutes. Getting noticed at first with such long videos is extremely difficult. I suggest just editing out the boring bits. That's pretty basic.
  2. Throw away your off-putting trap/step intro. It adds nothing to your content.
  3. Work on your audio quality. Boost your voice more vs the game/music audio and upgrade your mic when you're able to.
  4. Move your mic further away from your keyboard/mouse. I can hear you pounding on it and it's distracting.
  5. Speak louder and more confidently. Fake the confidence and enthusiasm until it grows on you.
Cheers.
Aite thanks bro

TGD

New User
Dec 25, 2014
Hi there,

Here are my suggestions:
Cheers.
Yea see I can't figure out how to move my mic away from my keyboard without it being disabled