Tips & Tricks Tips for Gaming channels

GMFP

New User
Freedom! Member
Hi !

A few tips for your gamming channel :

1. Choose your games wisely ! Sure Minecraft, Lol or Dota are popular, but if you play those games without enjoying it you should change. Viewers see that, they will prefer something that you play with passion !

2. Don't forget to set the name of the game when you upload your video under category in the advanced tab.

3. Put a card linking to a playlist of all your episodes at the end of your videos so that your viewers can see quickly other videos if they enjoyed the one they've just watch

4. Think about your titles, try to use keywords !

5. Don't just post your videos to youtube, find sharing forums, build a blog to support your channel. SEO is very important, the more visibility, the more you'll be in suggested contents (35% of my views comes from external links/players).

6. Ask close friends to "like" your videos when they come out. The first few hours after the upload are the most important, the more "like", the more you'll be in suggested contents !​

If you have other tips feel free to share it with us, you can come visit my channel to see the effects of SEO, blogs, website and forums ...

Much love from France !

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
Hi !

A few tips for your gamming channel :

1. Choose your games wisely ! Sure Minecraft, Lol or Dota are popular, but if you play those games without enjoying it you should change. Viewers see that, they will prefer something that you play with passion !

2. Don't forget to set the name of the game when you upload your video under category in the advanced tab.

3. Put a card linking to a playlist of all your episodes at the end of your videos so that your viewers can see quickly other videos if they enjoyed the one they've just watch

4. Think about your titles, try to use keywords !

5. Don't just post your videos to youtube, find sharing forums, build a blog to support your channel. SEO is very important, the more visibility, the more you'll be in suggested contents (35% of my views comes from external links/players).

6. Ask close friends to "like" your videos when they come out. The first few hours after the upload are the most important, the more "like", the more you'll be in suggested contents !​

If you have other tips feel free to share it with us, you can come visit my channel to see the effects of SEO, blogs, website and forums ...

Much love from France !

Some great advice there, I will look in to youtube explorer.

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
So if i play NHL all the time and love it and dont put it on my channel should i do that?
The guy above me is right. I just play whatever i really enjoy. There is no reason playing games you cannot get enthousiastic about.
When i started out i did a Tomb Raider 2013 LP just for the fun of it. Barely got any views but i enjoyed it all the way through.
Kinda stuck on 21 subs atm. But hey, i'm enjoying the ride ;D

Xdota Studio

New User
May 10, 2016
Any tips on what sites to spread the word? I've been stuck on 10 views a video for months because I can't get my video noticed by people other than subscribers! So any help?
This is my trick, actually we can use my game account, and find some friend on your gaming account and first talk about similiar youtuber with your channel after that let your friend know some your video link, and dont say that video uploaded by you, just say " i got this video bruh, look at him, he so interest and bla bla bla". i try this trick and this work. just dont do it like spam, this trick a little bit like spam but just do it smoothly and boom