Gaming Tips at growing! (Add your own or just check out others)

JA Gaming

Respected User
Apr 23, 2017
Denmark, Copenhagen
YouTube
Hello, I think we all may have problems growing or have had problems growing.
I wanna share a few tips I know work if you have any of your own let me know so others can use it if they wish! Thank you already.

My tips
  • Upload frequently, weather thats once a week or whatever stick with it!
  • Use #'s which is related to your video (Remember your description also works as tags but do not use #'s)
  • Use thumbnails for your videos
  • If you can, end your video with an outro that says something in the line of "Don't remember to subscribe and leave a like" or something like that

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I think we all may have problems growing or have had problems growing.
I wanna share a few tips I know work if you have any of your own let me know so others can use it if they wish! Thank you already.

My tips
  • Upload frequently, weather thats once a week or whatever stick with it!
  • Use #'s which is related to your video (Remember your description also works as tags but do not use #'s)
  • Use thumbnails for your videos
  • If you can, end your video with an outro that says something in the line of "Don't remember to subscribe and leave a like" or something like that
You should have an attention grabber intro but not too invasive
and consistancy

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Interaction is also a main thing for me both as a content creator but also as a viewer. It's always nice to have someone reply to a video, or indeed reply to a comment I made

Tech Buff

New User
Jul 24, 2017
Reply to all comments and user lower thirds to your videos to grow fast...this is one of my way. .