Tips & Tricks tip and gaming partners

HumDrumZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Make sure to stand out. Yeah, everything has been done before on YouTube, but that doesn't mean you won't stand out. Give people a reason to believe your videos are different from everyone else. Everyone says it, but it's true!

I'm always down to play CS:GO or World at War, so hit me up on steam @ humdrumz if you want to!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Make sure to stand out. Yeah, everything has been done before on YouTube, but that doesn't mean you won't stand out. Give people a reason to believe your videos are different from everyone else. Everyone says it, but it's true!

I'm always down to play CS:GO or World at War, so hit me up on steam @ humdrumz if you want to!
Yeah, variety is key when it comes to standing out. If you offer something better than your competition, you're bound to reach some new heights ^^

HumDrumZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Yeah, variety is key when it comes to standing out. If you offer something better than your competition, you're bound to reach some new heights ^^
Fattmat, do you mind checking out my thread I posted in the Resources and Tips Section?