Entertainment Tibbles - Rapid growth

Tibbles

New User
Nov 10, 2015
Morning Freedom. It's 1:00am and after a few months of being a dormant partner/recruiter I've decided to make the connection. It's been a surprising day.. I was sitting in my college programming class and decided to check the status of my channel. Well one of my videos (Has 3rd party content and cannot be monetized) Spiked from 600 views to nearly 4,000 in the time span of a couple hours. I thought it was time to make the connection with Freedom as it was my decision to make some headway before introducing myself.

If I must I will use the template.

Your name: Michael
(Optional) Where are you from?: Canada
(Optional) How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!? I originally joined freedom back during its early beginning around January 2013 one of the first 2000 partnered channels.
What made you join our forums?: A inexplicable growth in my channel.
What are your hobbies?: Game Development. I am taking this as my primary program in College for the next two years. I have the possibility at an internship at UbiSoft Montreal.
What is your favorite food? N/A
Why did you start YouTube? I am a content creator in many fields no less. Why not share?
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?: Clickbait.
What kind of content do you upload? Clickbait
When do you upload?: When Clickbait is needed.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUKdZcNlTUxJ7tMot7zBdrQ
If the URL above no longer works then let me know. I am in the process of purchasing a Dedicated server for various websites and projects.

Bonus:
Help me think of a creative domain name. All extensions accepted.
As well if anyone knows of a preferred registrar to use please enlighten me.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Tibbles,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Six hundred views to four thousand in the span of a couple of hours, that's pretty impressive! How do you think this happened? You should try to replicate the success of that video if you enjoyed making it. :)

Consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, it might be a good place to ask for help with your domain name.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck making it to Ubisoft Montreal as an intern!