GFX Request Thumbnail

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
I am looking for a single individual who can make me nice looking thumbnails. I need two in the next 5 hours if possible. I can not pay much because I do not make much on my videos right now, and im a hella broke college kid. So.. what I can offer though is $1 for 2 thumbnail and I owe you something. Each day I will need about 1-2 thumbnails depending on how many videos I could make that day so this work can lead to more to come and also it I make more on a video I will obviously pay you more per thumbnail to set off what I could not before.
If you can help please send me a message.

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Sorry man our schedules just didn't match up. I would of needed then when you would be sleeping lol
I can do it tho, i am working with someone USA time, he just tells me what he needs, i will make it the day before the upload. May that works?

WoozyPictures

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I can do it, i charge relatively cheaper than everyone else. My GFX store is https://sellfy.com/Woozypictures . Its still new I have yet to add more of the previous GFX ive done. In terms of pricing and from what I gather, average I price is 1 thumbnail=$1. But if its 10+ ill make it $8. If its 15+ then $12 and if 20+ then $20. I do offer packages such as Monthly thumbnails at $22 or a lifetime package of $50 which is unlimited artwork for the user. But thats overkill xD So realistically IIts a disadvantage for me because im from the Uk so translating the money means less value, but bang for the buck xD. These rates apply to Thumbnails/Twitter/Facebook/Google+. For Banner its +$1 than Thumnbnails.

Skype is woozypictures

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
I can do it, i charge relatively cheaper than everyone else. My GFX store is https://sellfy.com/Woozypictures . Its still new I have yet to add more of the previous GFX ive done. In terms of pricing and from what I gather, average I price is 1 thumbnail=$1. But if its 10+ ill make it $8. If its 15+ then $12 and if 20+ then $20. I do offer packages such as Monthly thumbnails at $22 or a lifetime package of $50 which is unlimited artwork for the user. But thats overkill xD So realistically IIts a disadvantage for me because im from the Uk so translating the money means less value, but bang for the buck xD. These rates apply to Thumbnails/Twitter/Facebook/Google+. For Banner its +$1 than Thumnbnails.

Skype is woozypictures
I thank you for the offer man and your work is fantastic but I have started making them myself and I am no longer searching for a gfx artist.

Reactions: WoozyPictures

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
if your still in need of thumbnails we have a long range of thumbnails on our portfolio and is forever expanding:
http://www.ragdesigns.weebly.com
or
if you would like to make an order contact us on Skype: RagingAgainstGamers
I thank you for the offer but as of now I am making them myself and no longer need a gfx artist. I thank you for offering me the assistance I needed.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
I can do it tho, i am working with someone USA time, he just tells me what he needs, i will make it the day before the upload. May that works?
I apologize for the wasted time man and your work was very good but I just didn't see in working long term. I thank you for attempting to help me but again I am trying to make them myself.

Reactions: Mr Price