Thumbnail

Arynix Gaming

Rising User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom!

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good program that is free or for a kinda low price range that can create good Thumbnails for videos. This would also be used for YouTube banner and display picture! thank you!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hmm , I don't really know any , only thing I can think is that you get someone to make a banner for you which would cost a little bit but thumbnails I'm not sure , I use photoshop and this costs around £10 a month , sorry dude

Krakingamer

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
dont use the ones they are offering go on youtube and find way to get photoshop for free its pretty useful and best one out there its costy but very easy to get for free its probably the best tool out there trust me.

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
Don't do that. If Photoshop finds out you using their program without pay or under free try out. they get mad about that. It like me going into your house and walking off with your PC. I am almost sure you be to piss off. Just go with free or pay for program

Gimp is a good program. I recommend it

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
dont use the ones they are offering go on youtube and find way to get photoshop for free its pretty useful and best one out there its costy but very easy to get for free its probably the best tool out there trust me.

Shouldn't be advising this tbh.

GIMP is a good free option. If not ask around the forum i could even help you out with some :)

NifiGaming

Call of Duty Shredder!
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
Gimp is the best! It's for free and it's the closest free-software to Photoshop. I highly suggest it :)