GFX Request Thumbnail creation please! :)

MMInc

New User
Feb 6, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey everyone,

I have recently started a new series entitiled: To The Nether. I have attempted to create my own thumbnail and although I feel that it is acceptable, I also think that it could be greatly improved upon.

My attempt of the thumbnail is viewable on my YT, just search MMInc on YT. It is the thumbnail of "To The Nether - Ep 0 Part 1" and "Part 2"

I would be grateful to anyone who could improve on this design for me! Please ensure that the file is saved in an editable format to enable me to change the Episode number...please also do not include the part number as this was only used for one episode, just the episode number please :)

I will DM you the background image for the thumbnail if you reply! (Can't post links sorry)

Thank you so so much! I look forward to seeing my revamped thumbnail.

P.S. I do not mind giving credit for the thumbnail in the comments.

Please reply if you are available to do this for me! :)

Tony Seaks

New User
Sep 1, 2016
Hey there MMInc, what would the job include? I'm new to this business so a portfolio is sparse. I would be willing to do this for cheap, message me at tony.seaks on Skype if you're interested.

Gavin Steele

Rising User
Jul 16, 2016
Can definitely do that for you. add my skype - gavin.steele56
On there I have a portfolio that features a previously made thumbnail that you can look at. We can discuss price over skype!