GFX Request Thumbnail Artist!

CheaterG97

New User
Nov 24, 2015
Hi guys I've literally just partnered here and am hoping for someone to make me custom YouTube Thumbnails. In return Ill give credit in description of each video you make a Thumbnail for on my channel!!

If interested leave a comment below or PM me, Thanks.

(ps - sorry to put paid request but in a way it kinds is because you will be gaining)

Absurddzn

Respected User
Aug 31, 2015
Hi guys I've literally just partnered here and am hoping for someone to make me custom YouTube Thumbnails. In return Ill give credit in description of each video you make a Thumbnail for on my channel!!

If interested leave a comment below or PM me, Thanks.

(ps - sorry to put paid request but in a way it kinds is because you will be gaining)
It depends how many subs you got.

MG MODZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
Check my work out and if you're interested in working with me, email me at: [email protected]

https://www.youtube.com/user/ElusiveArtss

hii elusive ... i love your designs :D:D:D ... i want to work with you ... have u skype .. ?? :D ...thanks ...

hi there! Mabye i can help you :)
very good work ... i like this newtwork ...i like that.. here are only people with talent ... :D :D :D[DOUBLEPOST=1448449781][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey man do you make an outros at all because if you could make me one of them I would be awesome
u need help wiht outros ??? ... i can help u when u want .. :D:D

Reactions: ElusiveArts

ElusiveArts

May 2, 2014
Nottinghamshire
YouTube
hii elusive ... i love your designs :D:D:D ... i want to work with you ... have u skype .. ?? :D ...thanks ...

very good work ... i like this newtwork ...i like that.. here are only people with talent ... :D :D :D[DOUBLEPOST=1448449781][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm okay thanks, if you're wanting Designs email me or add me on Skype: elusiveartss

paul wright

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 22, 2014
YouTube

I just need a new outro maby something that goes with like my banner theme of my youtube channel because my old outro looks nothing like it