YouTube Thoughts on this Video Idea?

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
Hey guys! So i am just sittting at work thinking of some ideas. So Dark Souls Remastered comes out May 25th so here's what I was thinking; A Boss Guide or a Tips and Tricks type of video. But then I figured I could take it one step further, why not make guides for other games that have like collectibles or secrets etc. I want to add something unique on my channel other than just gameplay videos and vlogs and I think ths would be a good idea! What do you guys think?? What ideas do you guys got? I'm open to everything and anything!!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Yes I think those ideas sound rather nice, especially if your modelling them from the remastered version of the game, as you could also do a sort of review of the bosses and maybe even a review of the game yourself

Reactions: noblepanda

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
Yes I think those ideas sound rather nice, especially if your modelling them from the remastered version of the game, as you could also do a sort of review of the bosses and maybe even a review of the game yourself
Yea thats what I figured!! I did a "game review" of dark souls 3 in the past and plus since Remastered is coming out and a unch of people are gonna play it, maybe even for the first time, it'd be good to have a guide out there!!