Resources This will help a lot with tags! Look this

Does this post has helped you?

• Total voters

LucaGames5

New User
Apr 4, 2016
Hi all, First of all tell you things, one that my English is not the best (I am Argentine) Two is my first post, here I have a contribution. I found a page that you put the subject of your video and shows what people have sought more frequently.
The page is called keywords (keywordtool.io/) you have to give click on 'youtube' or if not look them in Google
I'll give an example. for example I made a video of a video game
Now we put a title, '' Gameplay Playstation ''
and we seek gameplay page or playstation and show us that is what most people seek. These results place them on labels
remember; It is my first post
Goodbye :)

Reactions: Antonio Lascari

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi all, First of all tell you things, one that my English is not the best (I am Argentine) Two is my first post, here I have a contribution. I found a page that you put the subject of your video and shows what people have sought more frequently.
The page is called keywords (keywordtool.io/) you have to give click on 'youtube' or if not look them in Google
I'll give an example. for example I made a video of a video game
Now we put a title, '' Gameplay Playstation ''
and we seek gameplay page or playstation and show us that is what most people seek. These results place them on labels
remember; It is my first post
Goodbye :)
That's nice that you're looking to help people out with tags Luca ^^ Tags are something a lot of people neglect in general. They can take a lot of time if you're not experienced, and I appreciate you making a post about this matter :p

RagingJacob

New User
Apr 8, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
Oh, this might make my life that much easier.
Perhaps I will not need to reverse engineer the search terms anymore ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Believe it or not that kinda works, searching on youtube with the keywords and forming 2 to 5 word part searches and using those as tags.