Solved This the 4th time I am not getting paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

shp3timi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2014
YouTube
Hi, this is the 4th time that I am not receving my payment. I don't know why is it showing in my dashboard that I have been paid when I wasn't? What is going on? The months that I haven't been paid are: November 2015, July 2015, June 2015 and December 2014? Can anyone please help and send this to support because I am not getting any answer from them?

shp3timi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2014
YouTube
Hey

Try logging into your PayPal and make sure it is fully set up and verified because if its not it wont show any of the payments.

Danny
My PayPal is fully set up and verified, I have received payments in the past with this PayPal account in the past months. It's just sometimes dashboard shows that I have been paid and I don't get paid.[DOUBLEPOST=1452221419][/DOUBLEPOST]
Has your channel ever been closed or suspended for anything?
Nope, never.[DOUBLEPOST=1452221530][/DOUBLEPOST]
If the dashboard mentioned it is payed then it could be a problem within your Paypal account. Have you checked the settings?
Regarding Support it may take a few days for you get an answer.
I don't think there is a problem with my PayPal, I received payments with this account for about a year now but sometimes dashboard show that I've been paid and when I go to my PayPal account money is not there.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.