Forums This may have been covered before

letsgovalue

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2015
England
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi all,

Was just about to post my latest video in the Advertise your content section, but then I saw that every post in there has 0 replies and 1 view, the view being the OP.

This isn't me having a mental at Freedom or anything. But I'm curious if there is another way to get more traffic to that part of the forum. I know we have member of the month and such, but surely there is a way of attracting members to that section of the site?

Any thoughts?

P.S Don't flame me down, just trying to think of improvements and where we could help each other more :)

letsgovalue

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2015
England
www.youtube.com
YouTube
You
Well the advertise section is bombed with people trying to get vieuws for their video's wich i can understand but the problem with most of those posts is the people that only care for themselves. And with that i mean that some only advertise but not react elsewhere on the forums.

You make a good point mate.
There must be a way of getting mpre traffic to that part of the forum. I'm stumped for ideas to be honest lol

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
You

You make a good point mate.
There must be a way of getting mpre traffic to that part of the forum. I'm stumped for ideas to be honest lol
Yea indeed, if there was something to make it more appealing for people to react or even watch the content there. As a community we are here to help each other futher right? At least, that is what a community does for each other in my opinion.