This is why we Youtube #RIPCyndago

Sibernethy

Sep 14, 2015
England
soundcloud.com
YouTube
Sibernethy
I just learned from Markiplier's latest video that Cyndago lost Daniel Kyre to an apparent suicide attempt. Suicide is a real problem in the world and takes even the greatest of men when people least expect it, and the impact it has is devastating.

Now, as horrible as it is to suffer a loss like this, I just want to remind all you Youtubers out there that you are saving more lives than you realize. Having almost been suicidal myself a few years ago, the videos, the fun, the enjoyment, and the Youtubers who made it all happen took the sting out of the emotional trauma and domestic violence I was experiencing years ago.

We distract people like this from their suffering long enough that they can eventually climb out of the pit of despair and take control of their lives again.

If you didn't have a purpose to dedicate your channel to before, this is a mighty fine one to adopt.

Here's the video:

Royal Flush

Rising User
Sep 21, 2015
Croatia
YouTube
I'm not gonna lie, I've never seen a Cyndago video, and it was through Markiplier that I was brought to their channel. Regardless I'm upset to hear of Daniel's death. I always think its terrible when someone dies, but when it's a suicide, its even worse.
I Know that feel because last year, my friend's boyfriend did that. It was terrible watching my friend suffers so much.
Suicide is not the answer!

SiliciaGaming

Anime Let's Player
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
SiliciaGaming
I watch Cyndago from Rodney the Frag Grenade (Best Music Video)
And it breaks my heart to know that Daniel died from a suicide attempt.
I attempted suicide last year, and didn't go well and (I'm just walking time bomb now). And I found YouTube and said, maybe I failed but I could make people smile to forget their problems.

Rest in Peace Daniel, big fan of your Music and Videos.
Respect and love for Daniel!

Reactions: Sibernethy

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
such shame that he took his own live, I might have never watched him but everylife lost is a shame. Suicide yeah I know that feeling I came pretty close myself aswell I was thinking of jumping of a flat luckily I found my music and together with my fantasy it saved me. The idea that I could do the same with video's is humbling and amazing.

Sibernethy

Sep 14, 2015
England
soundcloud.com
YouTube
Sibernethy
Let's all try to make the world a better place than he last saw it. One day, he'll look back over our shoulders and feel better about himself and his decision if he knows that even in death, he is still helping and inspiring many people.

This is my way of paying my last respects to him.

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
About 2 years back I lost a very good friend of mine... We met on youtube and ended up close friends. One night one of our mutual buddies from youtube contacted me at 2am and told me I needed to get on immediately and see a video she posted... it was basically a suicide note in video form and it honestly destroyed me to watch it. They began a search and when I woke up again at 9am I read an article she had passed away after falling off the freeway on ramp. I still miss her as she was an amazing friend I hope her dream to help others will continue to live on in the videos she made. I at one point was very suicidal myself and when I was sick for those many weeks the feeling slowly came back. I was lucky to have amazing friends here that stood by me and helped me through it.

BytePlayer

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
Serbia
YouTube
so i want to say something personal about me i am suffer from depresion 2 years now doing a youtube is my thing to get positive my psychiatrist say i am suicidle i know i am i am trying to stay positive .
Note: saying this i don need simpaty,or anything else this is my story if ever come that moment i will not make video for sure i will do it i don want to you people get me wrong i drink pills ,regulary visit psychiatrist and trying to get through life.