Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
Hey, guys!

So I recently got 'early' access to the new game This Is The Police by Weappy Studios. The game as a whole releases tomorrow, but I've played out the first two days in this video.

Basically, you play as Police Cheif Jack Boyd (voiced by Jon St. John, the voice of Duke Nukem) as you control the police force and try to earn $500,000 in 180 days with the assistance of the Mafia, Criminal Gangs and more!

In the first two days, however, it's getting to know the characters and their story - Expect a lot of monologues!

I've followed this since the Kickstarter and playing it now, I do highly recommend it!

NOTE: The only reason I post this here is to get people's thoughts on this game. As of this post, it's not out yet! I got an early copy of the game. ;)

EliTheGamer51

New User
Freedom! Member
I would be careful posting and monetizing games that have not been officially released! There are parts where publishers or developers don't want spoiled yet as since they are not officially released. You can get early access games from stuff such as Xbox Live Gold, PlayStation Plus, EA Access etc and you might need special permission to record and monetize the game before it's official release date.

Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
I would be careful posting and monetizing games that have not been officially released! There are parts where publishers or developers don't want spoiled yet as since they are not officially released. You can get early access games from stuff such as Xbox Live Gold, PlayStation Plus, EA Access etc and you might need special permission to record and monetize the game before it's official release date.
Game is out now, and over Facebook Messenger they gave me (and a few others) permission.